(8 posts)
  1. bchlptpi2

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Tue May 15 2018 11:09:20
    #

Login to Send PM

Pics: https://imgur.com/a/BcKgWtY
    I found a couple of bugs under my bed, would be great if any expert can help me ID what they are.

2. HifromChi

Posted 1 week ago
    Tue May 15 2018 14:47:04
    #

Login to Send PM

First one looks like an oriental roach, the 2nd looks like carpet beetle larvae, and the 3rd looks like a spider of some sort.

3. loubugs

old timer

Posted 1 week ago
    Tue May 15 2018 16:31:37
    #

Login to Send PM

HifromChi - 1 hour ago  » 
    First one looks like an oriental roach, the 2nd looks like carpet beetle larvae, and the 3rd looks like a spider of some sort.

First 2 are the cockroach nymph, next is shed skin of carpet beetle larva (looks like Anthrenus species), spider.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.
  4. bchlptpi2

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Tue May 15 2018 23:12:55
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you guys. I wonder why there are so many different bugs inside my room.

5. loubugs

old timer

Posted 1 week ago
    Wed May 16 2018 6:01:57
    #

Login to Send PM

bchlptpi2 - 6 hours ago  » 
    Thank you guys. I wonder why there are so many different bugs inside my room.

There are so many different bugs in the world. You have a subset.

6. bchlptpi2

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Thu May 17 2018 10:48:23
    #

Login to Send PM

Hey lou, I have an update on the situation: I found a very tiny white bug on my spring box after lifting up the mattress, it was moving kind of fast, and it does a little "jump" everytime I touched it. I tried to get a photo of it but it is way too small, micro USB head for reference: https://imgur.com/a/UMMQkgE

Sorry for bugging you (pun intended), I got bed bug about 3 years ago, still very paranoid until this day.

7. loubugs

old timer

Posted 1 week ago
    Thu May 17 2018 11:29:21
    #

Login to Send PM

bchlptpi2 - 40 minutes ago  » 
    Hey lou, I have an update on the situation: I found a very tiny white bug on my spring box after lifting up the mattress, it was moving kind of fast, and it does a little "jump" everytime I touched it. I tried to get a photo of it but it is way too small, micro USB head for reference:
    Sorry for bugging you (pun intended), I got bed bug about 3 years ago, still very paranoid until this day.

Difficult to say with 100% certainty but looks like a booklouse.

8. bchlptpi2

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Thu May 17 2018 11:39:28
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you, that helped me relax a little bit. Just to explain, what triggered this bug hunt was a couple of what looked like bite marks on my legs 2 days ago.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

273,661 posts in 44,814 topics over 137 months by 19,670 of 20,375 members. Latest: Aryn, JASM, Tashagene