Need an ID on this [a: adult male bed or bat bug]

(3 posts)
  1. Badbygs18

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Sat Jan 20 2018 17:53:24
    #

Login to Send PM

We moved into an older house 8 months ago. In the first two weeks we got some strange bite marks on us and we didn't know what it was from. we have been having this problem on and off and I'm quite certain it's bed bugs.a week ago we put down some DE and left it there all week. I cleaned all my linen too. When I went to vacuum up the DE I found a bug on the ceiling. I removed him( or her?). I deep vacuumed my carpets 3 times. After awhile of being in the room I found another bug on me in the middle of the day. Apparently meal time. I was sitting in my bed about 30 minutes ago and I felt itchy so I reached into my shirt and pulled out this.
    [non-working Google links removed]

2. Badbygs18

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Sat Jan 20 2018 17:59:15
    #

Login to Send PM

[/img]

3. loubugs

old timer

Posted 1 year ago
    Sat Jan 20 2018 18:18:14
    #

Login to Send PM

It's an adult male. Not sure if a bat bug or a common bed bug. Need closer pictures. Did you first try a site like Flickr or imgur?
    Do you know the history of your new home?

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

288,593 posts in 48,155 topics over 149 months by 21,218 of 21,572 members. Latest: stennisplayer07, mobert, Bedbug5594