Need advice

(4 posts)
  1. jannifer20

newbite

Posted 10 years ago
    Sun Nov 16 2008 7:55:14
    #

Login to Send PM

I had my one unit home treated from May-Aug. So far no signs of BB in my bed. All
    clothes are in Ziplock bags. Sticky traps by legs of beds. My skin itches, but no real bites. Winter's coming here (WI) and the furnace is on a lot. So I'm thinking it's just dry skin.
    I took a bath yesterday and found 2 bugs floating in my bath. I don't know what kind of bugs. I took them out with a paper towel. They were small and fell apart so I wasn't able to bag them to identify them.
    Do I take a wait and see approach? I am getting more red moles that people have been talking about on the forum. I don't know what else to do. I don"t want my daughter to come over. She's got a lot of problems and if she got them, it would be too much for her. Like many of you, I have lost sleep over this and am tired and sad. Please, I would appreciate any advice. Thanks

2. BBcoukHome

oldtimer

Posted 10 years ago
    Sun Nov 16 2008 8:24:43
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

I just posted ont he red moles thread. Can you please get a picture for some of us to look at so we can see exactly what you mean.

David

3. jannifer20

newbite

Posted 10 years ago
    Sun Nov 16 2008 11:05:41
    #

Login to Send PM

BBcoukHome - 2 hours ago  » 
    Hi,
    I just posted ont he red moles thread. Can you please get a picture for some of us to look at so we can see exactly what you mean.
    David

4. jannifer20

newbite

Posted 10 years ago
    Sun Nov 16 2008 11:07:28
    #

Login to Send PM

David,
    Do not have camera available, but would really like to see what others' look like.

Jannifer

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,846 posts in 49,561 topics over 153 months by 21,714 of 22,159 members. Latest: Guardian4, bughelpplz, defeatthem45