1. ohmachinee

newbite

Posted 4 years ago
    Fri Apr 17 2015 20:12:19
    #

Login to Send PM

July 2014: We got bird mites.
    September 2014: Got rid of them.
    March 27-29 2015: We moved and the second night there I noticed 1 itchy bump on my elbow crease and two on my inner thigh. Then the next night I had about 7 total. Then by Wednesday, I had itchy bumps all over my upper body, probably 100 total. A lot of my stomach, arms, chest. Every day there seemed to be a new location of itchy spots (usually 2-3). THEN... I went to a dermatologist and she said she didn't think they were bug bites and told me to use fragrance free everything. That has significantly helped. Now, I get about 1 random bump in 2-3 different areas on my body a night. Never clustered. Does this seem like bugs bites or an allergic reaction? I haven't changed much in my diet and only using fragrance free.

We have not seen a single bug. We have even bought those crawl-up bug catchers under chair legs. We've surrounded the perimeter and bed frame with diatomaceous earth food grade and some cimexa. These bumps are colorless, hardly raised and kiiinda pimple-sized, and stop itching after about 30 minutes to an hour. In the beginning, for a couple days, I would wake up in the middle of the night itching because I was covered in bumps. But, now I never wake up through the night. It's been over 2 weeks since I woke up in the middle of the night itching.

I have used borax, diatomaceous earth food grade, kleen free naturally, wash and dried everything on high heat. My fiance doesn't seem to be bothered by it at all. No one else in the house is effected. Any idea what it might be??

2. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 4 years ago
    Fri Apr 17 2015 20:22:48
    #

Login to Send PM

Doesn't sound insect related - I would put it in the rearview mirror.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,988 posts in 49,598 topics over 153 months by 21,730 of 22,177 members. Latest: nadialula, Charybdea, Maria081