Mysterious Bites or sumn else

(2 posts)
  1. Redvelvet

newbite

Posted 6 months ago
    Tue Jan 30 2018 17:19:09
    #

Login to Send PM

Previous thread Read for BG info on how it started: https://bedbugger.com/forum/topic/im-really-unsure-right-now

Here's a follow up because i'm still unsure.

Sunday night my grandfather who does Pest control, came by and check the mattress and box spring for BBs. Didn't see no evidence. I have not seen any evidence on my sheets as well since the mysterious bites started.

He still sprayed the pesticide. I went to sleep in my bed, woke up ard 3am and was awake the rest of the night. When i woke up ard 3am i checked my body for any "bites" didn't see anything. Till ard 6:30ish when i finally got started with my day. I had three little bumps. They didn't itch at all- so i wouldn't have noticed unless I checked. When I get "bitten" its usually near my elbow, same spot most of the time. big or small. Doesn't itch much. Sometimes i'll have a small bump on my elbow they'll go unnoticed. B/c its not red or itchy.

Fastforward. My mother advise my little brother to sleep in my room b/c he usually sensitive and reacts quickly to bb bites. While i slept in her room. He was fine the following morning.
    Me on the other hand was okay until I step into my room. I do my daily check. Now i did not get into my bed once and I was standing most of the time. I notice a raised bump on my leg near my foot it was red and was sore when i touched it. As well as one a little higher up but is fading away quickly with no itchiness. As i continue to go thru my room another one pops up on my foot; this time its just red and smaller than the one on my leg.

Could it possibly be fleas, carpet beetles or sumn else ? Its winter time where i'm at and i also don't have no pets. I'm the only one whose being affected. The other people in my home usually react to BBs, but haven't had no problems.

2. Redvelvet

newbite

Posted 6 months ago
    Thu Feb 1 2018 18:19:19
    #

Login to Send PM

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

277,724 posts in 45,860 topics over 139 months by 20,192 of 20,997 members. Latest: BuggedHoosier, ZDC89, Bugbuganxiety27