(2 posts)
  1. obsessedkiller

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Sat Oct 13 2012 14:25:39
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi all.
    I'm new to the forums but I have read a lot of threads on here to know some information.
    I live in Kenya so I don't have the resources you guys in the US and UK have so it's a bit harder to get rid of them.
    It all started when my uncle came to stay with us and he brought an bed with him which was full of those devils. We never knew what they were before this all happened.
    My mom noticed one walking on the matress once and just removed it, because she tought it was just a bug, no harm nothing. We never saw them before in Holland (we are originally from there).
    It spread all over the house, in all 5 rooms and even the couch. We got rid of them for atleast 6 months but now they are back and not leaving!

I'm now planning to buy the Vapamore MR-100, Bedlam and Sterifab to rid of these things. Do you think this will get rid of them. Help help help.....

2. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 7 years ago
    Sat Oct 13 2012 18:28:35
    #

Login to Send PM

Obsessed killer,

Are you in a town or city? There should be pest control operators who can deal with this problem thoroughly. It may be easier and eliminate them faster.

As for your plan, I am not a pest management professional and would defer to their advice. There may be some here on the weekend but if not, you may get more feedback on Monday. User p bello in particular often gives advice on self-treatment where it is necessary. If you haven't made a purchase, you might wait on that until you get more feedback. The Comprehensive Guides in our Resources page can be helpful in learning about self treatment. We have a FAQ on steaming also.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,942 posts in 49,856 topics over 154 months by 21,816 of 22,282 members. Latest: bobtheworry, Whiskeygirl, bbquest19