My family doesn't care about bedbugs

(3 posts)
  1. Steelsciz

newbite

Posted 3 weeks ago
    Mon Jul 23 2018 4:17:29
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello, my name is Erik. My family has been living with bedbugs for the past year and they don't care. They are aware of it yet they still do nothing and even have other people over. We are also poor and cannot afford professional treatment. I'm the only one who has done anything to get rid of them. I could've done it too if my family gave me just a little cooperation. Now, the problem is far too large. My only hope is to move out on my own and leave my family behind with them like they deserve, but I'm just a just 19 year old college kid and I'm broke.

2. Johnchap

newbite

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Thu Jul 26 2018 13:28:44
    #

Login to Send PM

Bless your heart! That's so unfair! I definitely recommend working your butt off and saving money asap to get out of there and just take any/all precautions to decontaminate your stuff when you do leave! Thinking of you, good luck!

3. Steelsciz

newbite

Posted 5 days ago
    Thu Aug 9 2018 0:05:51
    #

Login to Send PM

Johnchap - 1 week ago  » 
    Bless your heart! That's so unfair! I definitely recommend working your butt off and saving money asap to get out of there and just take any/all precautions to decontaminate your stuff when you do leave! Thinking of you, good luck!

Thank you, I hope I can soon

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

277,541 posts in 45,811 topics over 139 months by 20,174 of 20,973 members. Latest: busbugs, jklyczek, Thisguy97