My family doesn't care about bedbugs

(6 posts)
  1. Steelsciz

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Mon Jul 23 2018 4:17:29
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello, my name is Erik. My family has been living with bedbugs for the past year and they don't care. They are aware of it yet they still do nothing and even have other people over. We are also poor and cannot afford professional treatment. I'm the only one who has done anything to get rid of them. I could've done it too if my family gave me just a little cooperation. Now, the problem is far too large. My only hope is to move out on my own and leave my family behind with them like they deserve, but I'm just a just 19 year old college kid and I'm broke.

2. Johnchap

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Thu Jul 26 2018 13:28:44
    #

Login to Send PM

Bless your heart! That's so unfair! I definitely recommend working your butt off and saving money asap to get out of there and just take any/all precautions to decontaminate your stuff when you do leave! Thinking of you, good luck!

3. Steelsciz

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Thu Aug 9 2018 0:05:51
    #

Login to Send PM

Johnchap - 1 week ago  » 
    Bless your heart! That's so unfair! I definitely recommend working your butt off and saving money asap to get out of there and just take any/all precautions to decontaminate your stuff when you do leave! Thinking of you, good luck!

Thank you, I hope I can soon

4. DeathtoALLBedBugs

newbite

Posted 4 weeks ago
    Thu Sep 20 2018 22:27:11
    #

Login to Send PM

You can make it! I'm currently suffering from an infestation as well and I'm 17. Similar to you, my family has taken very little action against it, it sucks.

5. DeathtoALLBedBugs

newbite

Posted 4 weeks ago
    Thu Sep 20 2018 22:30:51
    #

Login to Send PM

You can make it! I'm currently suffering from an infestation as well and I'm 17. Similar to you, my family has taken very little action against it, it sucks.

6. Ijel

newbite

Posted 3 weeks ago
    Tue Sep 25 2018 20:57:45
    #

Login to Send PM

I’m so sorry :(. I just recently bought bed bugs home from someone I nannied for who tried to blame me for the bed bugs and then fired me. I had to start a gofundme to raise money for chemical treatments. It is definitely embarrassing admitting that you have bed bugs but there are some good people out there that will donate no matter the circumstance. I’m a broke, unemployed college grad living with a low income family. Please do not lose hope. There really are amazing people out there that will help. As for my parents, they are stubborn so I have to do most of the work (laundering clothes, removing clutter, etc) and buy everything (laundry clothes money, trash bags, plastic bins) so I definitely understand your struggle. My dad thinks you can kill them with bug bombs and bleach which definitely make it worse. Please start a gofundme! Stay with friends if you can but be very cautious! Wash and dry all your clothes on high heat, take cheap shoes and leave them outside of friends houses, etc <—- this is the only way I can visit my boyfriends house with peace of mind.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

280,452 posts in 46,581 topics over 142 months by 20,545 of 21,411 members. Latest: PrismArc, unclejohn, WheelBugger