Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Tales of Bed Bug Woe

My babysitter just washed my kids Floors a day after being treated ARRRRRRGGGGG

(4 posts)
  1. Itchybutdealing

Posted 11 years ago
    Tue Jun 17 2008 11:46:51
    #

Login to Send PM

Now they have to come back and do it all over.I am so upset. I told her that they treated yesterday, and just called her to remind her not to do the floors! Agggg I know she was trying to be helpful but this is so frustrating. Maybe that is why we can't get rid of the things, we are too clean in my household!!! Just venting. Oh well, such is life. best of luck to all

2. Winston O. Buggy

oldtimer

Posted 11 years ago
    Tue Jun 17 2008 12:14:44
    #

Login to Send PM

Why do you have to do the whole bed bug treatment over because you washed the floors?

3. Itchybutdealing

Posted 11 years ago
    Tue Jun 17 2008 12:36:39
    #

Login to Send PM

Luckily the whole thing is not for complete naught, but they said not to wash and wipe up the poisons that they put down around the perimeter of the room. The steri-fab and steaming was still done to the beds and furniture. I think that they have to come back and redo the perimeter though, no?

4. Winston O. Buggy

oldtimer

Posted 11 years ago
    Tue Jun 17 2008 14:17:14
    #

Login to Send PM

I guess it depends how well the edges were washed?? Perhaps to be sure and not have a problem later you should have it the perimeter re treated.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

291,715 posts in 48,877 topics over 151 months by 21,459 of 21,861 members. Latest: NHbugs, nervousbackpacker, SimpleObserver