Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed bug news and events

Musical Bedbugs!

(5 posts)
  1. bugbuster

Posted 8 years ago
    Wed Apr 13 2011 16:11:03
    #

Login to Send PM

http://broadwayworld.com/article/Pit_Stop_Players_Play_DiMenna_Center_510_20110412

The lighter side of cimex - a concert featuring Dmitri Shostakovich's incidental music to "The Bedbug," composed in 1929. (Plus ça change, plus c'est la même bug...]

You can practically hear them leaping around, but then in the fourth movement - wham! It's KillerQueen

2. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 8 years ago
    Wed Apr 13 2011 18:55:03
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks, bugbuster! I did a post about this here.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  3. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 8 years ago
    Thu Apr 14 2011 0:20:16
    #

Login to Send PM

Did I miss something here? What is wham, killerqueen?

4. bugbuster

Posted 8 years ago
    Thu Apr 14 2011 10:45:07
    #

Login to Send PM

The last movement sounds to me like the exterminator barging in to eradicate them all - and it made me think of you - in the best way!

Nobugs, thanks for pulling it out on the main page!

5. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 8 years ago
    Thu Apr 14 2011 13:14:10
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Back in the office and just uploading the 1962 program from the production of The Bed Bug by Vladimir Mayakovsky which open at the Mermaid Theatre on Wednesday 14th Feb. It seems odd to have the opening night on St Valentine's but according to a recent "self help" book on bedbugs I read your choice of partners can be very significant (name of publication omitted to protect those who should be shamed).

I have uploaded it to:

http://www.bedbugbeware.com/MuseumGallery.html

The programe goes into the background of the play and Mayakovsky's life if you want to follow up and get the full picture (honest I do have a life outside of bedbugs although it often does not feel much like it).

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,432 posts in 50,192 topics over 156 months by 21,934 of 22,435 members. Latest: esedndwi, Help123, Bedbugdaydreams