Mr Cain- Fecal spot?

(3 posts)
  1. psychologically_messed_up

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Sep 1 2017 13:29:38
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello, again.

Saw this spot on my sheet- in person it's a brownish/black but in the photo the colour is off due to the green sheet. Snapped a photo, but wasn't overly worried.... until I woke up this morning with an itching welt on my elbow (which in itself doesn't seem to follow typical behaviour as I slept in long, tight sleeves and there would have been quite a bit of skin to walk across from the neck/wrist opening to get to my elbow... but I digress). I'm in 'oh no' mode.

Here's the photo: https://www.flickr.com/photos/157967708@N08/36776418436/in/dateposted/

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Sat Sep 2 2017 7:58:52
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

The stain is not consistent with a liquid.

I know it is hard to focus on the finer details but in the long run its easier than putting yourself through the mangle of stressing over nothing.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro
  3. psychologically_messed_up

Posted 2 years ago
    Sat Sep 2 2017 8:40:17
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you, sir! I suspected as much, but just needed to be sure!

"When you hear hoofbeats, think horses not zebras" Theodore Woodward

I am, by no means, a pro. I'm simply a person that has had unfortunate luck, and somehow acquired the little guys.
    Any/all 'advice' I have to share is based on my own personal history and/or things I've read from the professionals on this site.
    My profession is medical, which is where I am confident in any advice I give, however rare it may be.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,802 posts in 50,042 topics over 155 months by 21,876 of 22,362 members. Latest: jnnafnlys01, simo7, Datnguyen