Moving, step 1

(2 posts)
  1. caesg

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Sun Jul 9 2017 3:25:18
    #

Login to Send PM

It sounds like step one for preparing the new apartment is to caulk up any and all holes that I can find.

STEP ONE= CAULK UP ALL HOLES, particularly around baseboards floorboards, corners of walls.

ALL IN FAVOR? SAY, "AYE!"

ANY OPPOSED? PLEASE SPEAK NOW!

2. caesg

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Sun Jul 9 2017 14:23:45
    #

Login to Send PM

I feel like I am going to go crazy trying to balance my responsibilities, here. Reasons further through the forums and my local health department info and other government documents. I didn't choose to move because of the bed bugs. I chose to move for other environmental reasons. The more I read, the more it looks like I am at high risk for infesting my new apartment and adjoining units. Nothing that I own costs much and I am willing to dispose properly everything that can't go through the drier or be stored properly for 18 months.

I've got to go to work, now. I'm using up my PTO, working a severe ly reduced schedule, trying to address this and my other immediate needs. When I get home, I'll draft out a to-do list and post it here.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,690 posts in 49,530 topics over 153 months by 21,699 of 22,141 members. Latest: carterscott, ohkayiguess, shawnpayne1982