MOVING!? Friends/family/spreading

(2 posts)
  1. Brittnaz

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Thu Jul 5 2012 21:31:29
    #

Login to Send PM

So I live in a double block with 2 roomates, my boyfriend usually spends nights over during the week and then returns to his moms over the weekends. I first saw a bed bug 4 days ago, did an inspection and found 4 in my mattress seams. Got rid of my mattress, did laundry at my Dads but the heat in his dryer wasn't working properly. Anyway, I'm moving Sept 1st to a friends house who frequents my house quite often, also my boyfriend and one of my roomates are coming with, we're all moving in together. I'm staying at my dads for the remainder of the summer, how will I know if I already spread them? Or if my friend that I'm moving in with doesn't have them? Or if I already spread them to my dads? My mattress has no fecal matter stains and the infestation doesn't seem to be very sever, the bugs were tiny and so were our bites. I'm also an extremely social person, and have friends over quite often, sometimes even friends sleeping over... Which is probably how I got them in the first place. Now I'm afraid I've created a vicious cycle of infesting my friends and family, if all my friends get them how can this ever be solved? What do I do? Do I tell all my friends and warn them? My landlord lives in the other half of the double block, could he have them? Can he keep my security deposit? I'm freakin out here

2. Brittnaz

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Thu Jul 5 2012 22:06:58
    #

Login to Send PM

Also when I move in taking nothing but my clothes and some artwork of my own. And some decorative elephants. I'm going to clean&dry all my clothes on high heat and take them in plastic bags.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

293,552 posts in 49,285 topics over 152 months by 21,598 of 22,023 members. Latest: TW20, MyAccountHere, eldina714