(2 posts)
  1. thisisstupid

newbite

Posted 4 years ago
    Thu Jan 15 2015 14:06:35
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi everyone,
    We were suffering from a very bad infestation in our old apartment. Everyone had them, so individual treatments did not work. The landlord didn't do anything...We had them for about a year in a managed state.

We have now moved to a new house. All furniture was left behind, and all our stuff was left in the garage. Everything brought into the house was first treated in the packtite or washed+dried. My question is what do I do with everything else? All the stuff is exposed to the cold, it's been around 20-30 here regularly during the day with snow often. Will that kill the bedbugs if we leave everything there for the winter? It's a lot of stuff to treat and I just wanted to know if there was a way to treat everything at once.

2. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 4 years ago
    Thu Jan 15 2015 14:09:56
    #

Login to Send PM

The temperature isn't going to do it. You'll either want to heat your belongings or have them fumigated if that service is possible in your area.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,743 posts in 49,539 topics over 153 months by 21,702 of 22,146 members. Latest: HelpMe342, tristramshandy123, germanhippie