Moved a few things around on Weds.

(8 posts)
  1. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 6 years ago
    Thu May 9 2013 1:30:09
    #

Login to Send PM

In the last 24 hours, I have moved and tweaked a few things. I hope it makes the site slightly easier to use. No actual technical features should have been changed or broken.

If anything seems "funny" or you can't find anything, please post a response here or email me!

Thanks!

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  2. cilecto

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Thu May 9 2013 9:19:13
    #

Login to Send PM

You really shouldn't move things around when you suspect a bed bug infestation. You could cause BB to scatter.

Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night...
    - Psalms 91:5-7

(Not an pro)
  3. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Thu May 9 2013 10:00:54
    #

Login to Send PM

Tidying up can be an essential part of dealing with bedbugs, even at a forum level but I have to say the new google ads format at the top of the page with the multi colours is not adding to the design aesthetic. I know its a balance between supporting the site costs and where it sits but it might be worth looking at what bing.com has to offer as a program. I personally have been loosing faith in google since the panda release last year.

David

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.
  4. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 6 years ago
    Thu May 9 2013 10:10:55
    #

Login to Send PM

cilecto - 47 minutes ago  » 
    You really shouldn't move things around when you suspect a bed bug infestation. You could cause BB to scatter.

LOL-- good one, Ci. Well, all the bed bugs on the actual web site should be contained in their respective images and banners (as Lou's are in his jars), so rearranging should be okay.

David--thanks for the feedback. I will look into Bing.

5. h8bugz

newbite

Posted 6 years ago
    Tue May 21 2013 16:10:45
    #

Login to Send PM

6. rAVENSFAN99

Posted 6 years ago
    Tue May 21 2013 16:18:28
    #

Login to Send PM

h8bugz,

Welcome and sorry you're going through this.

Please post this in a new forum post dedicated to only your problem. This post is about the forum itself.

7. h8bugz

newbite

Posted 6 years ago
    Tue May 21 2013 16:44:25
    #

Login to Send PM

sorry ... not sure how to do this. I'll look for a fourm regarding this topic.

8. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 6 years ago
    Tue May 21 2013 18:20:09
    #

Login to Send PM

rAVENSFAN99 - 2 hours ago  » 
    h8bugz,
    Welcome and sorry you're going through this.
    Please post this in a new forum post dedicated to only your problem. This post is about the forum itself.

I have moved your post to this thread, h8bugz. Please respond there.

For information on how to start a NEW thread next time, please see FAQs about the Forums (how to use the forums).

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

293,305 posts in 49,236 topics over 152 months by 21,584 of 22,005 members. Latest: Robbysee, Elephant88, Nobugsplsto