#

Login to Send PM

2. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 10 years ago
    Fri Jun 6 2008 22:56:05
    #

Login to Send PM

HAHAHA! Forgive me for laughing, I just watched this link. The woman sitting down reporting about this (Maria Ninivaggiy) is friend/customer of mine. I treated her house for Carpenter ants. Maybe I'll get a referral to do the work for the mites. This is crazy, just last night I posted here about bird and rat mites in another thread. Small word. PS. Maria's last name has the wrong spelling =)

3. angie

Posted 10 years ago
    Sat Jun 7 2008 3:28:51
    #

Login to Send PM

First of all, is it really polite to laugh at someone with a problem, KillerQueen? Whether or not she has bedbugs is beside the point, something is biting her and even if it is mites, does she deserve to live in hell? I with held rent because I felt that my apartment was uninhabitable and it was. She may be plagued with bugs or just lonely but that is no reason to laugh at her. I hope you get the bid for her "mite" job that you so rightly need. Next time, be more careful about the HAHAHA's before you do them.

4. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 10 years ago
    Sat Jun 7 2008 6:25:42
    #

Login to Send PM

Ahh Angie .. Read closer. I was not laughing at the problem, I was laughing at the small world, and that I saw a person I know on the news.

5. Cody

newbite

Posted 10 years ago
    Sat Jun 7 2008 6:56:18
    #

Login to Send PM

It's illegal to withhold rent here in Australia. You're lucky!

6. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 10 years ago
    Sat Jun 7 2008 10:06:36
    #

Login to Send PM

Cody, it's not exactly legal here either. That's why the landlord was in the process of evicting her. No one should withold rent unless a judge tells them to FIRST and then it has to be done via escrow.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  7. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 10 years ago
    Sun Jun 8 2008 21:28:43
    #

Login to Send PM

KillerQueen,

I thought the woman's name was Nina Bradica? That's what the articles say.

8. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 10 years ago
    Sun Jun 8 2008 21:45:18
    #

Login to Send PM

That is the woman who suffered from the infestation. I was talking about the video clip lady. A little less than half way, they have 3 people sitting at a table reporting about the problem in white coats. They are either from the hospital or board of health. The woman doing the talking is who I was laughing about and her name is Maria. I know her husband very well. I met her a few times, once while treating a Carpenter Ant nest that took over her brand new built garage.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

274,686 posts in 45,068 topics over 137 months by 19,788 of 20,523 members. Latest: Starsky30, Sayitaintso99, bid