Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » General Topics

More black stuff on pillow..Dispair, now what?

(4 posts)
  1. scaredsilly

Posted 8 years ago
    Sun Jan 30 2011 16:48:03
    #

Login to Send PM

Found a fecal spot on my pillow this morning. This time there is no doubt its fecal. Small black dot the size of a pin head, stuck to the plastic part of the pillow slightly raised. When I tried to see if it would scrape off, it slightly smeared, almost like grease, but thicker and stickier. Cant really explain it. All of my other pictures have turned out poorly so I give up with posting.

I really need help, suggestions. Please... I'm at the end of my rope here. I tossed my bed on Monday and am on an inflatable on the floor. Have gotten a few marks this week but tried to blow them off as irritations or possibly delayed reactions. This morning, two obvious bites on neck. Treatment last was DE on floor under and around bed, previously had Drione under carpet edges and wall voids, have had phantom AE sprayed in furniture and Phantom liquid at carpet edges and carpet under furniture (the phantom was done last 3 weeks ago).

Things seemed like they were getting better, ie fewer bites and no blood stains or middle of the night feeling of bugs down my clothes since tossing bed. But obviously nothing is working completely and the bugs are still here. My passive monitor is tucked under the head of the mattress right side up on the floor. No fecal there.

Tried to hire new PCO's but one sprays only Gentrol and Delta once or twice in infested room only. Second one uses pyrethrin fogging machine for one time whole house treatment, and third uses phantom only and comes every two weeks for six months. None will steam and none of the three will give me references from happy customers. I can't get a break here and I'm falling apart. I haven't seen my family in ages and I'm so very very lonely.

Please, please, please, any suggestions at all will be helpful. Im begging and crying.

2. scaredsilly

Posted 8 years ago
    Mon Jan 31 2011 11:48:23
    #

Login to Send PM

No responses, I'm feeling like everyone has pretty much had it with me. Sorry about that. Since it is a new day I am more mad now and less crybaby. I spent the night trying to find Thermal or Vikane provider, but I know Vikane has to be done in warmer weather to work right. My question is whether or not Thermal treatment will work in a two story house or if there will be cold pocketing and failure...?

Is anyone aware of having thermal done and success or failure in two story residence? (It is a detached house.) Have any PCO's been called back after failed thermal on a house?

3. toledo

Posted 8 years ago
    Mon Jan 31 2011 18:15:39
    #

Login to Send PM

My thermal didn't work (one bedroom on the second floor of a two-story house), as the bugs seemed to have just moved to the other occupied bedrooms. I decided to try the pesticides after that and my PCO gave me a good deal. I'm still not convinced they're gone. Only time will tell. I think my PCO used Phantom, and he didn't steam, either. Do you have an encasement on your pillow? Encasements seemed to really help our situation. A magnifying glass has really helped me see things on the beds. Just keep vacuuming, washing and drying sheets, blankets, bedspreads, curtains, etc. I look at this as a process. You just can't kill them all at once. Eventually we'll get them all.

4. scaredsilly

Posted 8 years ago
    Thu Feb 3 2011 22:37:33
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks sooo much Toledo. Good to know about the thermal. Also I checked my pillow encasements and they are very worn out from hours per week in the dryer. I'm going to replace them as the last black spot found in the pillow was with these on. My bites are much fewer and much tinier this week since tossing the bed. No blood spots and no crawlies and bites are now every other day or so. I'm crossing my fingers that tossing that darn bed was the key to going in the right direction. Thanks again for responding!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

293,277 posts in 49,227 topics over 152 months by 21,578 of 21,999 members. Latest: Cc8656, bb3784738, Buggingout111