more bed bugs in the news and a familiar name

(5 posts)
  1. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 10 years ago
    Tue Dec 30 2008 10:50:43
    #

Login to Send PM

Seems at least for one person Santa had a special bed bug related present.

http://www.canada.com/theprovince/news/story.html?id=5bba9aac-cea1-468a-9d12-b528f29251c2

A pat on the back for Baked Bed Bugs on this one.

David

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.
  2. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 10 years ago
    Tue Dec 30 2008 13:04:05
    #

Login to Send PM

I saw this too and posted it on the blog:

http://bedbugger.com/2008/12/30/baked-bed-bugs-spreading-holiday-cheer-in-the-form-of-bed-bug-carcasses/

Nice work, Tony. The nicest man she ever met!

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  3. parakeets

oldtimer

Posted 10 years ago
    Tue Dec 30 2008 14:00:25
    #

Login to Send PM

I love the name "Baked Bed Bugs." (I wish they did thermal treatments with that name). "Baked Bed Bugs" sounds like a special family recipe. I'd rather eat them than be bitten by them anyday.

4. BakedBedBugs

Posted 10 years ago
    Wed Dec 31 2008 1:08:28
    #

Login to Send PM

Laura was a pleasure to help.
    When you see a baby bascinet with fecal & blood spotting, a clean, orderly home and an active infestation that drove mother and babies on to the couch what else can you do but help?

PS Parakets, Baked Bed Bugs is the name of our company and most people (unless it is on your logo on your shirt and you are a hotel client) love the name!

Tony Canevaro

5. dottie

Posted 10 years ago
    Wed Dec 31 2008 17:02:10
    #

Login to Send PM

That is so nice. A wonderful article.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

291,715 posts in 48,877 topics over 151 months by 21,459 of 21,861 members. Latest: NHbugs, nervousbackpacker, SimpleObserver