Monitor Placement

(5 posts)
  1. BugsAtWork

newbite

Posted 8 months ago
    Fri Apr 6 2018 13:12:03
    #

Login to Send PM

In my overzealous hunt for BB's, I knocked my passive monitor off of my box spring. Before I put a new one on (the sticky is no longer sticking), I want to make sure I did it right in the first place. It is at the head of my bed stuck on the box spring by where I sleep. My box spring has been in an encasement for several years, but it fits loosely. The monitor is flat against the material, but is a little tipped if that makes sense. Does that matter? Should it go on the headboard instead? Thanks!

2. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 8 months ago
    Fri Apr 6 2018 15:59:25
    #

Login to Send PM

That sounds like a good placement to me.

3. BugsAtWork

newbite

Posted 8 months ago
    Fri Apr 6 2018 16:16:23
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you!! Just so I'm clear-keep it where it was on the encased box spring? Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions. I shouldn't be going as crazy as I am, but I'm scared.

4. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 8 months ago
    Fri Apr 6 2018 17:10:46
    #

Login to Send PM

Head of the bed, same place on the box spring.

5. BugsAtWork

newbite

Posted 8 months ago
    Sun Apr 8 2018 22:49:17
    #

Login to Send PM

Probably a stupid question, but I want to make sure I'm doing things correctly. I have to move the bed away from the wall to check the monitor, and then push it back. Is that going to have any negative implications? I also can pull up on the encasement without moving the bed, but that really jostles it around. I thought about using my phone or a mirror to reach between the monitor and headboard, but again, am afraid to knock it around to much.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

282,630 posts in 47,029 topics over 144 months by 20,758 of 21,033 members. Latest: tinfoilfronts, paranoidsouthernchick, HopeTheyAreNotBedBugs