mobile version?

(3 posts)
  1. bedbugsinqueens

newbite

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Jun 22 2012 22:59:02
    #

Login to Send PM

In the depth of my bedbug trauma, I had no internet at home so had to come to this site on my pokey, slow Android phone.

Would you guys ever consider doing a mobile-friendly version? Particularly something that could be used offline? This site was such a huge help and a phone would be a great way to spaz/learn discretely.

Thassit.

2. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Jun 22 2012 23:06:32
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi bedbugsinqueens,

I am an iPhone type so I read the site on a mobile all the time. Would love to help make it more android-friendly. But I don't have any close friends with Androids I can sneak a peak at.

If you have a chance can you tell me if the blog end (http://Bedbugger.com/FAQS) works okay with the android, or if the forum and blog end are both messed up on Android? Can you read anything?

I know there are plugins which can help me fix this-- at least for online use, not sure about offline, but they have to be implemented separately for both ends of the site, so I'd like to know more about what's working and not. Screenshots also welcome if you have them. (You can email these if you wish).

Also, be aware that you can read both the main site and the forums on RSS feed readers like netnewswire. This does work offline and I am sure there are RSS feed reader apps for Android. Let me know if you need more info.

Thanks!

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  3. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Jun 22 2012 23:16:20
    #

Login to Send PM

This post now has a link to info on RSS readers including Android ones, which may help in the short term.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

282,639 posts in 47,029 topics over 144 months by 20,758 of 21,033 members. Latest: tinfoilfronts, paranoidsouthernchick, HopeTheyAreNotBedBugs