Maybe we finally did it.

(4 posts)
  1. Deadbugs2018

newbite

Posted 4 months ago
    Sat Jul 28 2018 21:48:15
    #

Login to Send PM

June 10th 2018 found out we had an infestation of bed bugs. Called several professionals and they were extremely expensive. I couldn't afford that much. Started to self treat with DE and ortho bed bug spray. It was working but not like I wanted to to. Of course we washed and dried clothing etc... We bought a steamer and steamed the furniture we threw out the captain's bed which was ground zero. Anyway, after about 2 weeks bugs were still in every bedroom so I decided to get tempo and cimexa. Then I kept seeing bugs on the floor of my room and discovered they were on the underside of my encased box spring. I realized when we treated with tempo I didn't spray the boxspring. I smashed all the visible bugs and sprayed tempo all over the box spring. The next afternoon I checked the bed again and found 6 dead bugs under my bed and haven't seen any since. Will continue to spray tempo every 2 weeks for a while until I feel safe. If I could go back in time I would skip all the other sprays and go straight to Tempo and cimexa. I think we'd be done with this if I had known about these products from day one.

2. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 4 months ago
    Sat Jul 28 2018 23:53:44
    #

Login to Send PM

I am glad your plan seems to be working! I hope you’ll come back in a few weeks to update us and that it continues to work well.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  3. Deadbugs2018

newbite

Posted 4 months ago
    Fri Aug 10 2018 9:39:19
    #

Login to Send PM

July 21 was the last time I saw living bugs. Found 2 dead ones Aug 6th and 7th, one each day. So it's still looking good.

4. Rick_C123

newbite

Posted 4 days ago
    Mon Dec 10 2018 16:38:29
    #

Login to Send PM

How goes it?

Tempo and Cimexa did the trick?

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

282,542 posts in 47,008 topics over 143 months by 20,748 of 21,023 members. Latest: doljm4, lbhaarhus, bed DEbugging