Manitoba housing IPMG

(32 posts)
  1. bedbugs420

newbite

Posted 8 years ago
    Mon Jul 4 2011 16:12:17
    #

Login to Send PM

Just want to ask the question if the province has spent all this money on these top notch people to solve the bed bug issues in MB housing , then why is it that they are doing nothing more than the contractor (Poulins) does?(splash and dash) They have spent thousands of TAX PAYERS dollars for equipment to sit in storage room@ 585 plinquet collect dust.
    They have 5 actisol machines, 3 high temp steam units, 4 heppa vacs? Why is this equipment not being used daily is the question that should be asked as do they really want to get rid of the bedbugs. This is a total waste of taxpayers money.
    Why has the province put a person in charge of the bedbug program who has zero hands on pest control experience. He was the manger @ a pest company for less than 2 yrs before he was fired and has not dispense a single ml of chemical or hold has ever held a applicators license . All the taxpayers should actually know where there money is being wasted.

2. bedbugs420

newbite

Posted 8 years ago
    Mon Jul 4 2011 16:34:05
    #

Login to Send PM

on another note why is it that they only spend 2-5 mins per suite? You can guess what kind of care these tenants receive and what kind of treatment the units receive. You can't tell everyone that a 2-5min treatment is effective .I would also encourage anyone that has had any issues with these people IPMG to call a health official and there is a form on the PMRA website as I have heard numerous complaints about problems after treatments and the PMRA needs to know every incident. You can also email the environmental officer for the province of MB with any concerns as there is currently an on going investigation against this group IPMG by Health Canada and the Pesticide licensing board of Manitoba as these people are continuing to poison people daily .If anyone has had any problems with the IPMG pleas post here .

3. bedbugs420

newbite

Posted 8 years ago
    Mon Jul 4 2011 16:40:25
    #

Login to Send PM

Please email 1 of these 2 people with any IPMG concerns to build a case against the IPMG
    randy.webber @gov.mb.ca
    michael_van_walleghem @hc-sc.gc.ca
    (copy and remove spaces in email)

4. bedbugs420

newbite

Posted 8 years ago
    Mon Jul 4 2011 16:41:27
    #

Login to Send PM

or the PMRA website
    http://www.pmra-arla.gc.ca

5. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 8 years ago
    Mon Jul 4 2011 18:49:12
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi bedbugs420,

Can you say a little more about the claims you're making and how you are aware of all this?

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  6. bedbugs420

newbite

Posted 8 years ago
    Tue Jul 5 2011 23:31:38
    #

Login to Send PM

Well I used to work for the IPMG . What should be done and what is being done a 2 different things. Also the numbers that they provide upon inspections really should be done by an independent company as the numbers can easily be manipulated by Mb housing IPMG. like I stated they have 5 actisol machines 4 high temp steamers and heppa vacs and are not used for treatments just a perimeter spray and a contact 2-5mins in a unit and tenants can verify . Quality work. but when staff has bedbugs they pull out all arsenal for them.

7. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 8 years ago
    Wed Jul 6 2011 2:59:52
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks for explaining more about your background, bedbugs420.

8. bedbugs420

newbite

Posted 8 years ago
    Sun Jul 10 2011 15:27:07
    #

Login to Send PM

Not a problem as I am a licensed exterminator and have been in this industry for 8 yrs . Never should have left the commercial pest control for the government . The public should know what their tax dollars are or are not being used for .

9. bedbugger888

newbite

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Dec 8 2012 13:15:27
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi bedbugs 420

I live in Manitoba housing and have been getting sprayed for over 5 years and still have bedbugs. What can I do as I dont want to live with bedbugs for the rest of my life. Why should bedbugs be a life sentence at Manitoba Housing, as they dont seem to be able to get rid of the problem at 101 Marion. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

10. mad2

newbite

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Dec 8 2012 20:37:58
    #

Login to Send PM

I have been treated for 14 months in a row and am mad that I still have bugs. Someone please help. I live at 601 osborne and every month I dread the treatment. Someone mentioned 2 to 5 minute treatment in this forum, more like 45 seconds for my suite. How do they expect to get rid of the bugs, when they spend so little time spraying. Help, anyone.

11. bedbugger888

newbite

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Jan 4 2013 11:43:41
    #

Login to Send PM

Just received this under my door.

Dear Fellow Tenants,

I’m writing this letter from pure anger and frustration directed towards the pest control service provided by Manitoba Housing.
    I am a long standing tenant of 185 Smith. I am sick and tired of month after month, and year after year of being “treated” for bedbugs, with absolutely no results. Are you just as mad as I am? You should be. Every month a paper comes under my door, informing me of an “inspection”. This is nothing more than some guy putting down some stupid sticky pads. Next comes a paper informing us of a “treatment”, which takes 30 seconds and evolves us being out of our homes for 4 hours-month after month, year after year. If we don’t feel like cooperating they threaten to evict us. Are you understanding this? Threatening to evict us for not cooperating in the process that does nothing! How many years or lifetimes does it take to get rid of bedbugs? My fellow tenants, this bullshit we are forced to take, and have taken is ridiculous… and stops now! I’ve spoken to some of you and you feel the same way. Even the property manager I’ve spoken to doesn’t believe in the process. Together we will be strong and have a voice, and that voice will be heard.

For years I’ve blamed the spray guys for not being able to get rid of the bedbugs, now I’m not so sure. We have heard from others and seen in 185 Smith just how many units get sprayed in 1 day. How can they be expected to get control by doing what seems to be the whole building in 1 day or 2? Do the math, 30 seconds a suite. No wonder why they will never get control of the bedbugs in our lifetime and why should we pay the price month after month, year after year, with no result. After much investigation I have found the guy responsible for the sprayers is a guy named Dean Geller. He is the “supervisor’. I have only seen Dave Funk on TV and thought he was the supervisor as he is always answering questions about bedbug and the spraying, but Dean Geller is the supervisor . We have all been wondering why Poulins isn’t spraying anymore as many of us think they were doing a much better job and would like to see them return. We have also seen a guy from Monarch Pest Company on the news and he seems to know what he is talking about. I cannot live with the bedbugs anymore, so one of these companies has to take over the spraying, as the current system isn’t working.

I hope after reading this, every tenant is as mad and fed up as I am. Despite what you might think or feel, we have the right to ask lots of questions about the service being provided to us by Manitoba Housing , and its ineffectiveness in getting rid of the bedbugs at 185 Smith. As tenants, we have the right to effective pest control services and to live in a pest-free environment within a reasonable time. We have the right to not being threatened by eviction or being talked down to.

My hope after you have read this letter is to share your story. We want other tenants of 185 Smith to share their stories on the ineffectiveness of the spraying. We also want tenants of other Manitoba Housing buildings to do the same, as I am distributing this same letter to multiple buildings as well as various media outlets.
    Go to the 21st floor of 185 smith and demand answers as to why we are still itching and scratching at night and are still infested with bedbugs.

Let these people know if you are being treated for bedbugs. How many times have you been treated for bedbugs and for how many months or years. Let them know if the problem is getting better or worse. Have you been threatened with eviction or been talked down to? Let them know how long it takes for them to spray your unit. Let them know about your frustrations or concerns. These people and organizations will listen and help.

I also ask that you speak with friends and family in other Manitoba Housing buildings and ask them if they have similar experiences with the pest control service provided by Manitoba Housing. If so, have them call as well and lend their voices to the cause.

We have to understand that there is strength in numbers and by writing and calling in, we will make our concerns known. By doing this we will be heard and we will affect positive change. Also, call and mail these people continuously until they agree to help. We must be relentless in our pursuit of justice as we cannot and will not live with the bedbugs anymore. I would like to thank you for lending your voices to this very important cause…enough is enough…the madness ends now!!

BBA

12. bedbugger888

newbite

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Jan 4 2013 12:30:57
    #

Login to Send PM

nobugsonme

Thank you for having this site to help people who have bedbugs or who are just curious about the little bloodsuckers, so they can access useful information and dont feel alone with their problem.

I have been reading a lot of your informative posts and would like to ask you a question. This letter that is being distributed to the tenants of Manitoba Housing provides several options such contacting media and goverment officials. Could you offer any suggestions on who else could be contacted to help with bringing this problem effectively to the public and getting it resolved? Any help is greatly appreciated as I and many of the tenants of Manitoba Housing are mad about the ongoing 30 second bedbug sprays.

Thank You

13. Tim Osman

newbite

Posted 6 years ago
    Mon Jan 7 2013 20:18:53
    #

Login to Send PM

bedbugger888 - 3 days ago  » 
    Just received this under my door.
    Dear Fellow Tenants,
    I’m writing this letter from pure anger and frustration directed towards the pest control service provided by Manitoba Housing.
    I am a long standing tenant of 185 Smith. I am sick and tired of month after month, and year after year of being “treated” for bedbugs, with absolutely no results. Are you just as mad as I am? You should be. Every month a paper comes under my door, informing me of an “inspection”. This is nothing more than some guy putting down some stupid sticky pads. Next comes a paper informing us of a “treatment”, which takes 30 seconds and evolves us being out of our homes for 4 hours-month after month, year after year.
    BBA

Been there, done that. Got the t-shirt and the keychain. I'm a 5-year resident at 185 Smith St. The press have been here; MB Housing is insulated from them and have NO EFFECT on policy whatsoever.

I'm one of the tenants that got notice that I have to move due to renovations and the possibility that the building will be designated 55+ or whatever. Contrary what they told me, NOT ALL tenants are being relocated.

I'm being told that when they move me to a bldg. of my choice, a heat-treatment truck will treat my stuff the day I am moved. If this treatment/getting the hell out of 185 Smith interests you, contact Cathy Doyle, 204-945-0712. Understand that the other bldgs. in Wpg. are just as bad and possibly worse, but that could change once they start renovating floors and knocking down walls:O Winnipeg Beach has suites available, but you require at bike and the cost of living is higher. Bug situation there unknown, and you may be bringing your problem with you, as not all household items are treatable.

Assuming you're staying put, here are some suggestions to keep these bloodsuckers at bay:
    -Remove all rugs, carpets, cloth floormats & bathmats of any kind. Besides legs of furniture, NOTHING should be resting on your floor--period. These are breeding areas for bedbugs.
    -Either use WD-40 or 2 sided tape on all furniture/chair legs and electrical chords that go from table to floor so the critters can't climb them. Bedbugs are essentially a 2-dimentional problem (floors and some walls) if your apartment is properly set up.
    -If something slips/falls on the floor: towel, blanket, pillow, etc., throw it in the bathtub! The bathtub is your dumping ground for used laundry and anything contaminated that you won't be washing right away. The critters can't climb out of there as long as your shower curtains are outside the tub (never leave them inside).
    -Wash all items in hot water and dry them with the hottest setting to kill any bedbugs or eggs.
    -Any mattresses & cloth chairs you have should be covered with plastic (you might get lucky with the chair if you grease the legs, but odds are, eventually, the bugs will invade it). MB housing provides bedbug-proof mattress covers for free. I you don't have one yet, call 204-945-8765 and you'll be referred to maintenance who will them bring you one. Plastic sheeting and duct tape can be used for furniture.
    -I also took the extra step of sealing cracks in my apartment with that expanding spray foam in the can you can buy at Canadian Tire. Cover all electrical plugs not in use with duct tape. Also tape shut that exhaust vent on the ceiling in your bathroom. I found sealing my apartment really cut down the bug invasions.
    -As bad as you might think the in-house IMPG are, Poulin's was worse. Regardless, after spraying, any bedbugs in your place will be hyper for about a week (climbing on your feet and up your legs, etc.) I wear plastic bags over my rubber slippers to block my scent for a week after spraying.

Enjoy your stay at 185 Smith or whatever lovely MB Housing suite you might be living:)

14. bedbugger888

newbite

Posted 6 years ago
    Tue Jan 8 2013 22:20:23
    #

Login to Send PM

Been there, done that. Got the t-shirt and the keychain. I'm a 5-year resident at 185 Smith St. The press have been here; MB Housing is insulated from them and have NO EFFECT on policy whatsoever.

Hi Tim

If we are relentess, organise all the tenants in Manitoba Housing who have had problems with the 30 second sprays and who are still infested with bedbugs to tell their stories to the media, we can affect positve change. Manitoba Housing maybe be insulated from an isolated media event, but not from the power of thousands of tenants telling their stories. United we are strong. We can ask our tenant associations to help organise the tenants accross Winnipeg and all of Manitoba and help gather their stories.

Every tenant who has ever had problems with the 30 second sprays and who is still infested with bedbugs, should contact CBC, the minister of housing, premier, newspapers,radio stations and anyone else we can make listen.

15. bedbugger888

newbite

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Feb 2 2013 12:24:06
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello again,

Here is another letter that came under my door, last week.

WHAT YOU SEE ISN’T WHAT YOU GET
    MANITOBA HOUSING DECEIVES TENANTS
    Dear Fellow Tenants:
    This is a follow-up to the letter concerning 30 second sprays at 185 Smith, month after month, year after year with no end to the bedbugs in our lifetime and the ineffectiveness of the bedbug treatments at 185 Smith and all of Manitoba Housing.
    I have had bedbugs for over 4 years at 185 Smith and have been treated over 30 times in this period, with no end in sight. During this 4 year period, I have always had bed bugs to some extent but recently something has changed in that my suite is now considered bedbug free. The only problem is that I still have bedbugs, but during my last inspection the inspectors checked the traps and did a quick look around and told me that my suite was bedbug free. When I pointed out that there were bedbugs on one trap and why was I considered bedbug free, I was told not to worry about the bugs as the trap had done its job and caught the bedbugs. My trap had caught 2 bedbugs, so odds are there are many more hiding in the wall because using insect traps doesn’t guarantee that you will catch them all. If it did there would be no need to spray chemicals and there wouldn’t be a bedbug problem at 185 Smith and Manitoba Housing.
    So here I am not getting treated when I have activity and other tenants are getting treated when they don’t have activity as one of my neighbors is, does this make sense to you? I originally thought the problem was strictly with the treatments and not with the inspections, but after this last encounter I have come to the realization that the inspection process is equally at fault. Whether the trap catches or doesn’t catch bedbugs the result is considered the same, no activity. This is total bullshit and is just another example of how ineffective their inspections and treatments are. After talking with my property manager friend and friends at 185 Smith and other buildings, I have come to the following conclusion, which is the only one that makes sense. It seems that Manitoba Housing is not being honest with how many suites have bedbug activity, as how are they to be believed when their inspectors can look you in the eye and lie about there being no bedbug activity, when there obviously is.
    The more I thought about this, the madder I became. If Manitoba Housing has to lie about the number of suites that have bedbug activity, then the problem is obviously out of control. This doesn’t surprise me as I have found out that over 300 units approximately are being treated at 185 Smith each month in a day or two. How can they expect to get rid of the bedbugs when they spent 30 seconds spraying each suite. In my conversations with local pest control experts, I was told that at least 15 to 20 minutes was necessary in each suite to have a chance to get rid of the bedbugs. Every month most tenants spend hours preparing for a bedbug treatment that usually lasts 30 seconds. I have no problem in preparing my suite for treatment but I expect, no, I demand that an honest effort be made to try and get rid of the bedbugs. Obviously they don’t care about us as tenants or in getting rid of the bedbug problem that has plaqued Manitoba Housing for many years when the best they can do is a 30 second spray and they lie about the number of suites with bedbug activity. We have all seen on CBC, the pathetic excuse of a bedbug treatment where Manitoba Housing bug sprayers were pouring chemicals down a kitchen sink, not wearing a mask, talking on a phone and not doing a proper job in someone’s home. We have also seen on CBC, the problems the tenants at 101 Marion are having with bedbugs and how upset they are about the never ending 30 second sprays. We have also seen on CBC, the out of control cockroach problem at a building on Kennedy Street. Obviously, there are major problems with the pest control services at Manitoba Housing and the current management provided by Dave Funk and Dean Geller. I have seen Dave Funk talk on TV one time about how Manitoba Housing would stay the course and continue what they were doing to try and solve their pest control problems. I say to Dave Funk, why would you want to stay on a course that is obviously failing and it is time for a new course. I, and many of my friends at 185 Smith and many other Manitoba Housing buildings have lost all faith in the current management provided by Dave Funk and Dean Geller and would like to see Poulin’s return or possibly Monarch Pest Company and have either take over the bedbug treatments at 185 Smith and all of Manitoba Housing. Whether the current pest control program is allowed to continue, a mistake, or whether they start using Poulins or Monarch, or another commercial company, one thing is very important. That is that there be no connection between the bug spraying and the inspections. This is the only way to keep the results honest as the current numbers of units with bedbug activity provided by Manitoba Housing are extremely suspect.
    I am fed up with being manipulated and lied to and you should be too. As I have stated before and as some of you have already shown by contacting the media and elected representatives, is that we have a voice and that voice will be heard. Write your local government representatives and add your voice to the growing number who are doing the same, so we may finally get treated with the respect that we deserve and demand. We may live at Manitoba Housing but we deserve the same respect and rights as other citizens expect, as we are not second- class citizens. I have included the same list of people to contact with a few additions. We must rise up and fight for our rights and now is the time to do it. Let’s end the madness now.

My hope is that after you have read this letter you will share your story. We want other tenants of 185 Smith to share their stories on the ineffectiveness of the spraying and the inspections. We also want tenants of other Manitoba Housing buildings to do the same, as I am distributing this same letter to multiple buildings as well as various media outlets and government officials.
    Go to the 21st floor of 185 Smith and demand answers as to why we are still itching and scratching at night and are still infested with bedbugs.

Let these people know if you are being treated for bedbugs. How many times have you been treated for bedbugs and for how many months or years. Let them know if the problem is getting better or worse. Have you been threatened with eviction or been talked down to? Let them know how long it takes for them to spray your unit or to inspect it. Let them know if you have bedbug activity and are not getting treated. Let them know about your frustrations or concerns. These people and organizations will listen and help.

I also ask that you speak with friends and family in other Manitoba Housing buildings and ask them if they have similar experiences with the pest control service provided by Manitoba Housing. If so, have them call and write as well, and lend their voices to the cause.

We have to understand that there is strength in numbers and by writing and calling in, we will make our concerns known. By doing this we will be heard and we will affect positive change. Also, call and mail these people continuously until they agree to help. We must be relentless in our pursuit of justice as we cannot and will not live with the bedbugs anymore. I would like to thank you for lending your voices to this very important cause…enough is enough…the madness ends now!!

BBA

16. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 6 years ago
    Sun Feb 3 2013 4:05:19
    #

Login to Send PM

bedbugger888,

We first shared a story on bed bugs at 185 Smith Street back in 2007, when the Winnipeg Free Press reported the building had had bed bugs since 2004.

I've been in touch with a reporter to see if they might be interested in covering this story.

Would any of you be interested in speaking to the press if we can get someone interested?

17. staghoundx

newbite

Posted 3 years ago
    Tue Sep 1 2015 9:54:15
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi...I have been employed with a couple of pest control companies in the past that have been involved with bed bug treatments in Manitoba Housing. I now own my own pest control company and have extensive experience in pest control. Sometimes I receive calls from desperate callers for bed bug issues but find they live in Manitoba Housing developments. I have double checked to see if I would be crossing the boundary by treating these callers even though they were willing to pay for my services but it jeopardizes my business license. There is no way anyone cannot get rid of a bed bug issue in my opinion. Why someone continues to be treated for years is beyond me. I deal with over 40 Property Managers and have been very successful in ridding homes of bed bugs.

18. staghoundx

newbite

Posted 3 years ago
    Tue Sep 1 2015 10:45:51
    #

Login to Send PM

It is impossible to do a 30 second or even 15 minute treatment for bed bugs and expect any kind of moderate results. A typical treatment, no matter how bad the infestation, should include treatment to all baseboards, all plug outlets, couches, chairs, dressers/drawers, tables and of course all mattresses, box springs and head boards. Bed bugs will hide near a potential "blood meal" and that usually means on a mattress, box spring, head board or the base boards. If someone is sleeping directly on the floor...then they will hide under the base boards or tables etc. nearby. That is not to say they won't be found behind pictures, mirrors etc. that are hanging on the walls. When they feed on someone, after they are finished, they want to get away from you normally and find a hiding spot to digest, molt or breed. I believe that bed bug issues have been given such hype that people are paranoid that every insect they see is a bed bug, that they will be absolutely devoured every night and the only way to get rid of them is to have someone charge the snot out of them for long periods of time. This is simply not the case. I would be more worried about having a mouse infestation that can cause severe property damage and chronic health problems rather than getting bitten at night.

19. Distressed in NJ

Posted 3 years ago
    Tue Sep 1 2015 11:40:53
    #

Login to Send PM

The commercial pest control industry is just as ineffective as the government and you spend thousands.

Current methods of attempting to eradicate bed bugs are a total failure. We need to return to the methods that eliminated bed bugs in the west for decades, regardless of the hysterical lies spewed forth by environmental extremists and the vested interests of the pest control industry who are making a fortune from the bed bug resurgence.

It is inhuman that people are forced to live like this. In fact it's criminal.

20. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 3 years ago
    Tue Sep 1 2015 15:03:54
    #

Login to Send PM

I'm sorry you feel that way but your post is insulting, inaccurate, unhelpful and unnecessary.

21. Distressed in NJ

Posted 3 years ago
    Tue Sep 1 2015 15:37:12
    #

Login to Send PM

I strongly disagree. I think I said what needed to be said.

I am in no mood to care if I was insulting. I also dont believe I was inaccurate.

22. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 3 years ago
    Tue Sep 1 2015 23:56:43
    #

Login to Send PM

DistressedinNJ,

You've posted your negative opinions on the pest control industry and about your desire for the return of outlawed pesticides in multiple threads you've started as well as posting them in others' threads on various topics.

It is fine to express those opinions and you have not been hindered in doing so thus far.

However, we have a rule as most forums do about keeping threads "on topic." This thread is about bed bugs in Manitoba Housing and the mere presence of PMPs in this thread talking about their work does not make your points on topic.

We've also reached a point where your message has been heard but is beginning to appear (as Big Dummy suggested) to be both insulting to PMPs as a whole and unhelpful to other forum users who may benefit from their services.

As such, I ask that you please refrain from repeatedly posting the same kinds of comments about the pest control industry and/or outlawed pesticides in threads about every topic under the sun.

23. jim danca

oldtimer

Posted 3 years ago
    Wed Sep 2 2015 7:16:20
    #

Login to Send PM

Distressed - Until researchers understand that bedbug behavior in a lab is far different from bedbug behavior in the field, advancements in bedbug control will continue to be at a standstill. It's also amazing how 'scientific research' can be bought and paid for at the academic level. Do you currently have bedbugs? Send me a private message if you have bedbugs.

PCO and inventor of a bio active bedbug trap
  24. Richard56

oldtimer

Posted 3 years ago
    Wed Sep 2 2015 9:07:17
    #

Login to Send PM

DIN: The commercial pest control industry is just as ineffective as the government and you spend thousands.
    ----------------
    You're not the first here to condemn the pest control industry. In a more subtle fashion, Jim Danca just did the same thing in a following post. Another pro who is a very frequent poster here has done the same numerous times in the past. And frankly, I'd hate for you to disappear altogether, because your thoughts are not altogether wrong.

But, as NB's said, you should make an effort to keep things more on topic by interjecting your thoughts where more relevant and calling your shots better.

Richard

25. Distressed in NJ

Posted 3 years ago
    Wed Sep 2 2015 10:51:50
    #

Login to Send PM

Ok, I agree not to post off topic. However I will continue to express my opinions, but will do so on a separate thread.

I am beyond frustrated, angry, depressed, anxious and exhausted from my situation, as I'm sure others here are. I just want this problem gone.

26. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 3 years ago
    Wed Sep 2 2015 13:29:47
    #

Login to Send PM

Distressed in NJ - 2 hours ago  » 
    Ok, I agree not to post off topic. However I will continue to express my opinions, but will do so on a separate thread.
    I am beyond frustrated, angry, depressed, anxious and exhausted from my situation, as I'm sure others here are. I just want this problem gone.

Hi Distressed,
    I understand your feelings.
    I am happy to see them expressed in a separate thread.
    I hope you'll follow up with Jim also.

27. Distressed in NJ

Posted 3 years ago
    Wed Sep 2 2015 15:40:06
    #

Login to Send PM

Jim, I can't find a way to PM you.

28. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 3 years ago
    Wed Sep 2 2015 23:39:25
    #

Login to Send PM

Distressed in NJ - 7 hours ago  » 
    Jim, I can't find a way to PM you.

When you're logged in, look at Jim's post above, & click the phrase "PM this user" to the left of his post.

29. Distressed in NJ

Posted 3 years ago
    Thu Sep 3 2015 9:39:44
    #

Login to Send PM

Thats just it, I don't see that phrase. I see it with every other user, but not Jim.

30. Distressed in NJ

Posted 3 years ago
    Thu Sep 3 2015 9:41:42
    #

Login to Send PM

Never mind, I found it.

31. staghoundx

newbite

Posted 3 years ago
    Thu Sep 3 2015 9:48:26
    #

Login to Send PM

Let me help you... [email deleted] and we will go on from there. I must say that to a degree, I kind of agree with how the pest issues are being handled in Manitoba housing developments. I have participated in treating bed bugs alongside others and I have witnessed how they treat for bed bugs. In my opinion, there should not be years or even months of treating to rid one of the issues.

32. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 3 years ago
    Thu Sep 3 2015 9:54:44
    #

Login to Send PM

staghoundx - 3 minutes ago  » 
    Let me help you... [email deleted] and we will go on from there. I must say that to a degree, I kind of agree with how the pest issues are being handled in Manitoba housing developments. I have participated in treating bed bugs alongside others and I have witnessed how they treat for bed bugs. In my opinion, there should not be years or even months of treating to rid one of the issues.

Staghounds,
    Note that DistressedinNJ is not in Manitoba and the posters above who are in Manitoba haven't posted to this thread for two years.

You can try sending them a private message per my post above, but they may not be active on the forums now (check their profiles by clicking the status under their username, for example "junior member", "newbite", etc.)

Please don't post emails on the forums (yours was removed). Thanks!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

293,277 posts in 49,227 topics over 152 months by 21,578 of 21,999 members. Latest: Cc8656, bb3784738, Buggingout111