Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed bug pest control firms (PCOs), Bed bug k9s, etc.

Los Angeles recomendations: PCO, thermal, vikane, K9

(3 posts)
  1. truck

newbite

Posted 8 years ago
    Sun May 2 2010 22:27:56
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello all-

Need some help in LA. Searched old forums, but can't find any current activity for PCO's in the Los Angeles area. Looking for recomendations (or horror stories of ones to avoid) for PCO, Vikane, thermal, vikane, K9, etc.

KillerQueen - do you have a West Coast partner?! (I wish/hope...)

Thanks

2. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 8 years ago
    Tue May 4 2010 2:24:49
    #

Login to Send PM

Try reading some of these threads tagged LA PCOs.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  3. truck

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Wed Jun 9 2010 14:06:19
    #

Login to Send PM

update:

I pulled the trigger and hired Isotech in early May in LA. They were good. They brought in one dog, searched the whole house, and the dog found nothing. Then they brought in another dog, just to make sure - also negative. Man, was I releaved. But as I'm sure you can relate, I'm not completely at ease... I suspect I never will be...

Price was $300, but he said since he'd just had a cancellation in my area, he could be here in a couple hours and do it for $250. Even though they were only here for about 45 minutes, the visit did not seem rushed.

I'd recomend Erik Alden, the guy I dealt with - erik@isotechpest.com - he responded to my initial email quickly and was really helpful. However, I have since tride to reach him twice for a referal for a dog in NYC (which at the time of his visit he said he had) and he hasn't responded.

Overall, I'd be cautious of dog inpections, as discussed throughout these forums/sites. As such, I don't think I'll hire one in NYC.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

273,694 posts in 44,823 topics over 137 months by 19,675 of 20,380 members. Latest: fish77, Chevycolt15, bedbugbugs