Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed bug pest control firms (PCOs), Bed bug k9s, etc.

Looking for the most thorough and diligent PCO in New York

(2 posts)
  1. pluterfraf

newbite

Posted 9 years ago
    Tue Jan 5 2010 15:01:54
    #

Login to Send PM

I've been suffering with this issue for over a year now. I've had one quick PCO try to treat my bedroom and not do a follow-up, and one very experienced PCO decline to treat because he didn't find enough evidence. With all due respect, my bitten arms, legs, face and back are evidence. The red engorged bedbug I found in my pillow case was evidence (though I didn't realize I'd have to keep it). The small gelatinous translucent eggs I found were evidence. The amazingly fast bedbug I saw in my kitchen was evidence. I've tried to treat the situation myself, but I haven't found a way to make them stop. There was a period when I thought I'd gotten rid of them at last, but they returned a few weeks later.

I'm getting bitten every day no matter how diligently I try to treat my bed (I'm sure I'm doing it incorrectly). It's destroying my relationship with my girlfriend (who was laid off and under any other circumstances could have moved in with me) and I need to get this situation behind me. If anyone can recommend an obsessively diligent PCO, one who will hunt the bastards down and let me go on with my life, please do. I've had the test the PCO mentioned to me and the dermatologist confirmed I'm getting bitten. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 9 years ago
    Tue Jan 5 2010 16:18:09
    #

Login to Send PM

Threads tagged NYC PCOs will be helpful:

http://bedbugger.com/forum/tags/nyc-pcos

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,194 posts in 50,136 topics over 155 months by 21,918 of 22,413 members. Latest: Peachyy92, Bigworm, Cain69