Looking for options

(11 posts)
  1. Emptypockets

newbite

Posted 5 months ago
    Wed Apr 3 2019 5:29:08
    #

Login to Send PM

Ok, so I've got these darn things and have lived with them for years..... I am quite simply losing all patience and to an extent rational thought. Heres my issue, I am dirt poor and live in a city infested with these things. I can't figure out what to do...... My biggest issue is i see conflicting advice everywhere.... Contact a PCO. Its simply not an option, there is no money. I am extremely limited in what I can afford. I recently moved and for the 2nd time threw 95% of what I owned in the trash to no avail.

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 5 months ago
    Wed Apr 3 2019 6:27:10
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Do you have time to read and understand before you take the next steps?

Are you willing to put in the time and work that a professional would?

If the answers are yes and you have a budget of about $100 and access to a vaccuum cleaner it’s feasible but it starts with posting some images to confirm:

• Live samples
    • Cast skins
    • Faecal traces

Like all jobs it helps to read, plan and then do what needs to be done.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.
  3. Emptypockets

newbite

Posted 5 months ago
    Wed Apr 3 2019 7:30:59
    #

Login to Send PM

Was quickly able to find a dozen or so of suspected poo on my pillowcase that was washed only 4 days ago...... I also found this crud dried on me near bites as well, (few days ago, didn't realize I should photo it or save it)

4. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 5 months ago
    Wed Apr 3 2019 7:47:43
    #

Login to Send PM

I don't see anything that would make me suspect bed bugs.

5. Emptypockets

newbite

Posted 5 months ago
    Wed Apr 3 2019 9:13:01
    #

Login to Send PM

Ive had them long time, even confirmed by a PCO the one time I was able to afford one. I seen a casting and one crawling on me recently.... Just never occurred to photograph the stuff. I will photo this stuff now when i find it but its a rare sighting..... Im just all to familiar with the biting and skin reactions. These things are evil and wearing on me.

6. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 5 months ago
    Wed Apr 3 2019 9:34:29
    #

Login to Send PM

If you've had a bed bug infestation for years there wouldn't be any mystery to it, there would be thousands of them radiating out from your bed/couch and infesting any adjoining properties.

Are you treating with something that's cutting their numbers back?

7. Emptypockets

newbite

Posted 5 months ago
    Wed Apr 3 2019 12:40:58
    #

Login to Send PM

Diatomaceous earth, no pest strips, regularly discarding things, regular vacuuming washing/drying. Ive gotten the bites to a minimum at times. But can never fully get rid of them...... I thought I eliminated them once and I stopped with the DE and no pest strips and sure enough the bites returned and ramped back up before going back at it fighting these bugs.

8. Iwantmylifeback

Posted 5 months ago
    Wed Apr 3 2019 15:57:51
    #

Login to Send PM

I hear what you are saying Emptypockets .
    I know for sure now that I had them back in 2014 before “discovering “them in July 2018 .
    Back then I had just ignored those creatures not knowing exactly what they are ..just bugs.I saw some here and there but not to the point it would worry me .My H has no reaction ,and my reaction weren’t suspicious at that time ,some red lines ,some red streaks,scratches,little cuts (I thought it was from shaving).My house was clean ,actually I didn’t clean it myself I had people coming over every two weeks to clean,vacuum,Do the laundry and change my bed.
    Never said anything.Eventually I let them go for different reason and start clean my shit by myself .And One lovely morning back in 2018 I saw one crawling on my bed and another one on my nightstand..broad daylight!!!!!!!It finally hit me to check everything.started searching extensively and found 1 casing ! On my mattress ...found one dry adult on my window sill in the bedroom (dead)but looked like dried intact ...ugly .
    Anyway I kept searching and had found around 60 ,small ones ,looked like lady bug but tiny ones ,,,killed them all ,clean everything and yes sprayed (mistake I know now )after one month fighting called professional ..they sprayed twice but no help and I have seen some more alive ..even in my kitchen cabinets .I have decided to use Cimexa (first DE)...and different sprays ,steaming ,laundry and vacuuming etc .bagging clothes of course .And yes ...my point here is you can have them for years not even knowing really

9. Emptypockets

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Tue May 28 2019 1:15:44
    #

Login to Send PM

Losers...... Thanks for nothing...... PCOs may have a higher education but THEY DO NOT LIVE WITH THEM! ........ Ive heard so much nonsense from those (PCOs) who claim "to have an education" but have never lived with them first hand...... I can understand wanting pictures but you can piss off, I refuse to let the problem get so bad they run out of places to hide till they show themselves, my fuckin body looks like a pizza....... As I mentioned before I am poor and these assholes prey on getting you to blow wads of cash on their products due to fear and anxiety, its what keeps a site like this in business. Ive even seen these peoples posts on other forums and sites clearly proving they simply want your money. To that I say go to hell & I will fight my own battle. I have a PhD in feeding these pests, you do not. And to any dumbass retort I assure you I will not read one fuckin word. Scam artists.

10. Emptypockets

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Tue May 28 2019 1:16:38
    #

Login to Send PM

This site is a scam

11. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 3 months ago
    Tue May 28 2019 2:08:49
    #

Login to Send PM

Emptypockets - 40 minutes ago  » 
    This site is a scam

This site has and does help a lot of people.

I don’t have a PhD in bedbugs but I have lived with them, as in really lived with them, tens of thousands in confirmed infestations. I also used to feed 5,000+ bedbugs per week.

If I read this correctly your issue seems to be that we won’t agree that you have bedbugs based on the non confirming signs you have shown and your certainty that it’s bedbugs. Often when this happens people get angry with others rather than being self aware enough to challenge why they have such a strong reaction.

The most obvious analogy to this is people who get road rage when stuck in traffic. The reality is that anger will not change the fact that there is traffic and is better focused as a determination to leave the house earlier but it’s easier to fling insults and anger at people and to blame others.

With bedbugs there are some deep rooted epigenetic issues which can have a very powerful influence on people behaviour.

Thankfully having both lived with bedbugs and already had sessions of therapy for other more impacting and serious issues I can see beyond how you post will be read by others.

If you don’t feel this is the site for you that’s a shame because we do try to help people, I have myself put pretty much all the tools and protocols you need out there but sometimes people are just not ready to put the personal investment in.

Take care.

David

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,649 posts in 49,518 topics over 153 months by 21,698 of 22,141 members. Latest: carterscott, ohkayiguess, shawnpayne1982