Looking for bed bug trap help

(3 posts)
  1. bugshipcrazy

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Sun Sep 3 2017 14:36:40
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello, I've been dealing with a biting nightmare in my home for the past year. Without getting into the entire drawn-out story, I'm now trying to find a way to catch a BB.

Has anyone used the Nightwatch BB trap? I'm willing to spend the money if it is worth it. I am also open to other suggestions. I have climb up inceptors and have never caught a BB in one. I have had visual and k9 inspections and nothing ever found. But, we are getting bit in our home.

I have just had my house treated for the (lost count) time and I am under a contract of 30 days. Because no bugs have been found (only bites and blood stains), they are fighting me on coming back, even though we are still getting bit regulrly. I'm at a complete loss and feel like I will be living in this hell state of limbo for good.

I have heard there are success stories getting rid of BB, and every PCO I have hired has sworn they have never had a case like mine. But, I have an album full of photos of blood stains, possible waste marks and tons and tons of bites my children and I are getting in my house, while we sleep-winter, spring , summer and fall. It has been ongoing since last August.

I'm looking for serious help and have tried to find an entomologist to come study my case, to no avail. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

I'm happy to PM my photo album or post some pics, but ultimately, I'm looking for a specimen to prove to everyone what is being us.

Thank you, kindly.

2. psychologically_messed_up

Posted 2 years ago
    Sun Sep 3 2017 17:46:36
    #

Login to Send PM

Do you have bats in/around your home?

"When you hear hoofbeats, think horses not zebras" Theodore Woodward

I am, by no means, a pro. I'm simply a person that has had unfortunate luck, and somehow acquired the little guys.
    Any/all 'advice' I have to share is based on my own personal history and/or things I've read from the professionals on this site.
    My profession is medical, which is where I am confident in any advice I give, however rare it may be.
  3. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Tue Sep 5 2017 7:00:59
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

No signs to confirm bed bugs but continued symptoms usually means it's not bed bugs and one f the many other things that can cause skin reactions and blood spots on the sheets. While this can include bat and bird bugs it more often than not is due to other causes, be they insect or environmental or even medical.

Its best to keep an open mind rather than seeking the evidence to fit your theory. If you look at the advanced educational section of my home site you can find documents on many of the other possibilities.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,768 posts in 50,035 topics over 155 months by 21,875 of 22,358 members. Latest: weluckyfew201, questioning_bugger, Mikayah