Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed bug pest control firms (PCOs), Bed bug k9s, etc.

Looking for a good K9 inspection brooklyn NY

(3 posts)
  1. Lor443

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Thu Feb 23 2017 2:10:06
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,
    Can someone recommend a very good K9 inspection? Someone who will show me the bugs before claiming there are bed bugs in my home please. I am in brooklyn new York if anyone can recommend someone nearby it would be greatly appreciated.

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Thu Feb 23 2017 7:21:26
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

I have worked with DanaK9 who are close to NY before. They strictly follow the "show me the bed bugs rule" and I have seen their K9 teams in action.

There is a wider belief that I am anti-K9 because I have a very high set of standards and only recommend when I have seen the evidence of efficacy myself. Rick the main trainer has a real tangible bond with his dogs and they literally do things for his praise and affection rather than a "treat".

I am not sure how often they travel into your area but its one of the few teams I can trust. If you say I recommended them they may be more flexible.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro
  3. Livingagain

Posted 2 years ago
    Thu Feb 23 2017 11:23:41
    #

Login to Send PM

Sounds like a good reco from David. I used a CT dog that goes into NYC, I think.

The co. is Harlem River Hounds, she's NESDCA certified and she did a good job. I didn't trust her at first because I was so convinced that I had bed bugs, but time has indicated that her dog was right even when I made her recheck her work. I think she shows the bug. I didn't have any so it didn't apply to me, but since she isn't associated with a pest control company, she has no reason to say you have them if you don't.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,846 posts in 50,049 topics over 155 months by 21,878 of 22,364 members. Latest: Datnguyen, Mariam, GoingBananas