Login to blog / forum just once

(4 posts)
  1. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 10 years ago
    Sat Mar 28 2009 3:58:03
    #

Login to Send PM

Old timers will remember, a while ago, the login to the Bedbugger blog and forums were integrated.

This meant you could login to the forums, go to the blog, post a comment (still logged in), etc.

For some time, the software has not allowed this to work properly, and you've had to logon separately to the forums or to post a blog comment.

I am happy to announce it is now fixed. It's a small thing, but it makes life easier.

As always, please drop me a comment here if you notice anything funny.

(Still working on the IE6 issue!)

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  2. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 10 years ago
    Sat Mar 28 2009 4:03:00
    #

Login to Send PM

oops, and now it's 5 am. :-p

3. Klee

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Mon Jan 1 2018 19:46:39
    #

Login to Send PM

Logging in for the first try at a problem I have recently found out. I have the nymph sized bed bugs inside my nasal cavity and my inner ears. I have extracted a few from the ears with hydrogen peroxide and qtips. The nose issue occurred during the night when I felt something to in and up, was able to blow it out, all bloody, but dead by that time. Unfortunately for me, either that one or another laid some eggs inside and I dealt with bites which bled like crazy. Blew out the nymphs and am totally freaked by this. Just wondering if anyone has had this fun experience?

4. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 1 year ago
    Tue Jan 2 2018 0:19:21
    #

Login to Send PM

Klee - 4 hours ago  » 
    Logging in for the first try at a problem I have recently found out. I have the nymph sized bed bugs inside my nasal cavity and my inner ears. I have extracted a few from the ears with hydrogen peroxide and qtips. The nose issue occurred during the night when I felt something to in and up, was able to blow it out, all bloody, but dead by that time. Unfortunately for me, either that one or another laid some eggs inside and I dealt with bites which bled like crazy. Blew out the nymphs and am totally freaked by this. Just wondering if anyone has had this fun experience?

Hi Klee,

My understanding is bed bugs don’t go inside or lay eggs inside your nose or other body cavities. This sounds like a different problem. Please seek medical assistance to identify and treat this problem.

Please start a new thread next time to discuss your questions. The instructions are here:
    http://bedbugger.com/forum/topic/how-to-use-the-forums

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

296,645 posts in 50,006 topics over 154 months by 21,867 of 22,348 members. Latest: jaa5108, fightingback, Jenloaa