Laundry/Treatment Prep

(2 posts)
  1. anneg

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Tue Oct 17 2017 9:39:41
    #

Login to Send PM

I found some bed bugs between my mattress and box spring. I haven't found any signs throughout the rest of my house. I'm still waiting to hear back from a couple pest control companies about treatment so I haven no instructions for prep. I have started washing/drying my clothes and storing them in bags in my kitchen. My question is if I'm going to have my house heat treated/treated can I leave clothes in the closest to be treated as well or should I continue cleaning them all. My boyfriend works on the road (and stays in hotels so likely where they came from) and isn't home right now, I didn't see any signs in his closest and would really prefer to leave all his clothes in there if I can, I've cleaned everything in laundry baskets and stuff like that but if I'm going to get the house treated anyways won't they be fine? no ones going to use them between now and then?

2. thirdusername

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Tue Oct 17 2017 19:04:28
    #

Login to Send PM

I think the heat should reach everywhere.
    Just make sure to check him/his stuff when he gets home so you don't get reinfected.

I am NOT an expert.
    My opinions are just opinions, they may NOT apply to yours or any situation.
    My advice is to always do a LOT of research.
    A lot of what I read contradicts other stuff on the Interweb.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,305 posts in 50,167 topics over 155 months by 21,928 of 22,425 members. Latest: xterra888, MaryPoppinsYall, nomorecreepycrawlies