laptop

(4 posts)
  1. sassy123

Posted 4 years ago
    Mon Apr 6 2015 10:56:23
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi there!

I am getting ready for my move. I'm only taking my clothes, heat treated by bb laundry service and my laptop. I don't think there are bb's in the laptop but I want to be sure. How can I go about treating my laptop or even finding out whether its in it. I thought of vikaine but I don't think they will just treat one laptop. Any suggestions on what I should do?

2. AbsolutelyFreaking

oldtimer

Posted 4 years ago
    Mon Apr 6 2015 11:27:32
    #

Login to Send PM

There have been many prior discussions on here regarding how to treat laptops (and if it's needed, I think (if I'm remembering correctly) that it might be based on how heavy the infestation is and location of laptop (do you sleep with it on your bed or close to the bed bug "ground zero" type thing). If you have the time you might use the search engine in the upper right hand corner and search "how to treat laptops" . . .

I did a quick search and 10 pages came up . . . so too many to link to for you.

3. Richard56

oldtimer

Posted 4 years ago
    Mon Apr 6 2015 11:42:41
    #

Login to Send PM

Google and/or use search bar and enter "DDVP strips" and/or "rag in the bag".

4. sassy123

Posted 4 years ago
    Mon Apr 6 2015 12:36:55
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you for the suggestions. I have been reading about laptops and bb's. I have never seen one in my laptop and its in the bedroom but not near my bed. Even so, I still want to be sure I don't bring any with me. As such, can anyone tell me where I can get rag in a bag? Can I use hot shot pest strips with laptop in a ziplock bag. If so, for how long?

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,355 posts in 50,178 topics over 155 months by 21,932 of 22,430 members. Latest: Beachhouse, bbguy, Ladybug1993