#

Login to Send PM

2. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 10 years ago
    Tue Jan 20 2009 14:37:29
    #

Login to Send PM

Everyone thinks bed bugs come from somewhere else...

3. bedbugfinders

newbite

Posted 10 years ago
    Wed Jan 21 2009 20:25:30
    #

Login to Send PM

Months ago I had many conversations with a man who is college in South Korea and he has told me many stories of Bed bugs in the college dorms. He was affraid that he might have brought them home to the USA during a visit home. I checked his family home her in the States with my K-9 and it turned out that he didn't. However, he told me of multiple pesticide applications to his dorm by the college, and also told me that the Bed Bugs were so bad in some of the dorms, that people were leaving the campus and coming home to the U.S. and thier other countries of origin with no plans of returning. He was interested in what he could do help get rid of them. It is very hard for me, having the conversations that I have, to believe that they are just now having Bed Bug Problems. If the FIRST case of Bed Bugs has just been discovered in Korea and blamed on the Americans, then why would this family pay for a Canine Inspection of thier home. We all know better! Besides does it really matter where they come from anymore? We have our own domestic "Born in the USA" Bed Bugs now! They are no longer immigrants...Just like the great mix of people of this country, While there are still "People Immigrants", and "Bed Bug Immigrants" coming to the USA we have a huge base of our own naturalized citizens and Bed Bugs. After all, can you blame any Person or Bed Bug for wanting to live in the greatest Country on Earth.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,181 posts in 50,133 topics over 155 months by 21,917 of 22,411 members. Latest: ij430jf, patbb, Peachyy92