Kitty and Climbup Question

(3 posts)
  1. bugAnxiety

newbite

Posted 5 years ago
    Wed Apr 16 2014 15:34:58
    #

Login to Send PM

I've had climbups on my bed for two nights now and I haven't caught a thing. My kitty likes to sleep in random places all over my apartment. Would they bother trying to get at the bed if they could just bite him? Is still it a good sign my traps are empty? Btw, kitty hasn't shown any signs of being bitten, though I know that's not conclusive evidence.

2. ITortureBugs4Revenge

Posted 5 years ago
    Thu Apr 17 2014 2:03:23
    #

Login to Send PM

Bedbugs prefer human blood over all else (With the possible exception of bird and bat blood) and as far as i know the only time they will bite cats and dogs is if the humans occupying the infested premises were to disappear for whatever reason for a long period, thus forcing the bedbugs to feed on something else less desirable to them out of desperation--such as might happen when a family goes on a long vacation and the pets are left at home to be cared for by a neighbor, who only shows up to feed and clean up after the pets before going back home for the day and will not be in a position to give the bedbugs an opportunity to prey on him/her.

.....I am NOT an expert.....

Any advice i give here is based solely on my own personal experiences in dealing with bedbugs & other household vermin.
  3. bugAnxiety

newbite

Posted 5 years ago
    Thu Apr 17 2014 5:57:28
    #

Login to Send PM

Great! Three days and I still haven't caught any so that's good news!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,846 posts in 49,561 topics over 153 months by 21,714 of 22,159 members. Latest: Guardian4, bughelpplz, defeatthem45