Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » General Topics

Killerqueen's treated my apartment

(5 posts)
  1. Adele

Posted 11 years ago
    Tue Aug 19 2008 13:35:12
    #

Login to Send PM

I just wanted to let all NY BEdbuggers know that KillerQueen did an absolutely WONDERFUL job examining and exterminating in my apartment yesterday

AS some you know may know - I've had a lengthy battle with these creepy creatures (6 months now) - had multiple fumigations (with varying levels of success - but not 100% successful) and recently moved

Cesar from Freedom did some work in my apartment (2 exterminations) but then for some reason stopped returning my calls or messages. I knew I was close to getting rid of them - like 95% done - and I did not want to stop now so I reached out to KillerQueen to help me

Not only did KillerQueen come in right away - but he also thoroughly examined my apartment and found a tear in my box spring encasement cover - which may have been the reason I was continuing to have problems. I sealed it up and will buy a new one

He also exterminated thoroughly - and I am not exaggerating when I say that last night was the FIRST night in 6 months that I had an uninterrupted night of sleep. But most importantly - I FELT much more comfortable

I wanted everyone to know that although he may seem overly confident on the blogs - his work is really the telling difference and in person he is very warm and compassionate person.

Time will tell if this will be the end of them for me - I hope so - but if not Killerqueen is the one I want to come back and help me

2. omisbliss

newbite

Posted 11 years ago
    Tue Aug 19 2008 14:04:08
    #

Login to Send PM

Adele, i PM'd you a minute ago. If you get a chance please get back to me

3. westphillyitch

newbite

Posted 11 years ago
    Tue Aug 19 2008 16:21:56
    #

Login to Send PM

Does he only work in NYC?

4. Adele

Posted 11 years ago
    Tue Aug 19 2008 16:39:43
    #

Login to Send PM

You should PM and ask him

5. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 11 years ago
    Tue Aug 19 2008 18:18:05
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you Adele for the kind words.

It was a pleasure meeting and working with you! I'm very happy about the great night sleep you had! I hope we have kicked this to the curb =) Time is the telling story..... I'll leave it at that as I don't want to sound... Well you know =)

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,684 posts in 49,527 topics over 153 months by 21,699 of 22,141 members. Latest: carterscott, ohkayiguess, shawnpayne1982