Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » General Topics

KillerQueen's killer inspection

(6 posts)
  1. crawledon

Posted 11 years ago
    Fri Aug 15 2008 12:26:43
    #

Login to Send PM

Killer Queen came to my apartment and perfomed an inspection that we all dream about. He was extremely thorough and found fecal spotting and cast skins that others missed.

Yes, he is self assured, but actually, it inspired confidence and was not offputting in the least. He was very warm and extremely generous and informative. I supplied his contact info to my landlord and hopefully, they will let him have at my building.

2. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 11 years ago
    Fri Aug 15 2008 22:51:50
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks for the review, Crawledon.

I hope your problem is gone soon!

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  3. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 11 years ago
    Sun Aug 17 2008 1:07:03
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you for the kind words .. I hope all works out & I can help you in the future.

4. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 11 years ago
    Sun Aug 17 2008 1:18:28
    #

Login to Send PM

Just a note for others who may read this. I have been in business all of about 3 weeks to a month & have turned down 3 Bed Bug treatments already. (About $3,000) All because I could not do surrounding units without contact from the landlords. I was asked to do work directly from the tenants.

People have been willing to pay for their own treatments but I will not take the money and run! Education is key and getting to the landlord I will always stand behind weather I lose money or not.

5. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 11 years ago
    Sun Aug 17 2008 1:44:49
    #

Login to Send PM

KillerQueen - 24 minutes ago  » 
    I have been in business all of about 3 weeks to a month & have turned down 3 Bed Bug treatments already. (About $3,000) All because I could not do surrounding units without contact from the landlords.

This is the right approach, KillerQueen.

I would be very skeptical of a PCO who promises to get rid of bed bugs in "just your apartment." It's understandable that customers want this, but PCOs have to be honest about how much can and cannot be accomplished without carefully inspecting and treating neighbors (if necessary).

6. kjdrga

Posted 11 years ago
    Mon Aug 18 2008 7:45:56
    #

Login to Send PM

I live in a townhouse and it wasn't until the neighbor approached my PCO that we found out I got the BB's from them!!! I've had my 3rd treatment however both the PCO and I are skeptical that I'll be BB free until they also do something. Apparently they had a treatment (which may explain while the BB's showed up in my house!)...The neighbors are renting the unit, so I'm not sure the best way to approach the subject of getting treatments done at the SAME time...and thinking more along the lines of thermal treatment....

I thought I would start by approaching the HOA first, then perhaps county health dept.

I wish there was more info. and education out there so neighbors could feel like they have a place to voice their concerns (apart from the monthly HOA meetings - which is a BB's life span can cause havoc on occupants!)

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,988 posts in 49,598 topics over 153 months by 21,730 of 22,177 members. Latest: nadialula, Charybdea, Maria081