Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » General Topics

KillerQueen Fan Club

(41 posts)
  1. Sleepless in NYC

Posted 8 years ago
    Mon Oct 4 2010 10:34:50
    #

Login to Send PM

Is there a fan club for KQ? Well, now there is. I know he has a lot of fans, and now I know why.

I just spoke to KQ and he basically talked me off the ledge. He didn't even know that I've been sleepless, crying, anxious, etc etc over the fear that I had bed bugs since first receiving what I perceived as my BLD bites. He is just geniunely a very nice guy!!!

He explained what I should look for. Believe me, I'm surprised he got a word in edgewise, because for every sentence he spoke, I interuppted with a BUT.... or an AND... or a COULD? etc etc. He has the patience of a saint. If I were him, I would have wanted to sew my lips together. Hopefully, he doesn't see his caller id in the future and have auto reject when he sees my number. He was very brave in calling me and will probably curse the day that he didn't have his call to me view as "private caller" lol.

KillerQueen RULES!!!!!

Now that i think about it, i need to start a few other fan clubs for people here!!! There are so many awesome people!!!! Thank goodness for all of them!

2. scaredsilly

Posted 8 years ago
    Tue Oct 5 2010 23:11:08
    #

Login to Send PM

Great story, I am a member of the fan club, too! Talked to him yesterday and he gave me some great ideas on my long drawn out adventure. I can't believe someone would be so generous in sharing their time and energy and is not getting reimbursed in any way. I felt just like you, but tried to contain myself. I actually was so excited to talk to him, I was pretty star-struck and forgot some of my questions, hehe. Wanted to get his autograph... ;). And... Mr Queen, I hope you were not pulling my leg about California. I am holding you to it! <wink>

3. DeedleBeetle

oldtimer

Posted 8 years ago
    Wed Oct 6 2010 9:03:55
    #

Login to Send PM

me too...he talked me down on a bright and sunny Sunday afternoon...! And i did just as he said, did not freak out and have not seen (yet) another of those horrible creatures!

Thanks KQ!

4. sb710

newbite

Posted 8 years ago
    Wed Oct 6 2010 10:29:18
    #

Login to Send PM

I've talked to him once, and he was great. Has a great calming effect and is such a great dude.

5. sb710

newbite

Posted 8 years ago
    Wed Oct 6 2010 10:30:10
    #

Login to Send PM

sb710 - 14 seconds ago  » 
    I've talked to him once, and he was great. Has a great calming effect and is such a great dude.

And no, I didn't use the word "great" too much.

6. Winston O. Buggy

oldtimer

Posted 8 years ago
    Wed Oct 6 2010 13:00:57
    #

Login to Send PM

Sign me up I hope we get T shirts, a secret cimex decoder ring and bed bug glasses.

7. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 8 years ago
    Wed Oct 6 2010 13:25:29
    #

Login to Send PM

Shhhh! Winston you are not supposed to disclose information on the decoder ring, nor the special dragon print spandex mankini which forms the essential part of the super hero costume.

KQ I certainly enjoyed the time we spent together in NY and Chicago and watched the headcam footage of you the the other day which made me smile.

My hat is doff'ed to you good sir, I will look forward to rubbing the foot of the statue of you they are planning for outside Penn station for good luck.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

PS Can someone find the link to the sainthood thread I seem to recall from a few years ago.

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.
  8. DeedleBeetle

oldtimer

Posted 8 years ago
    Wed Oct 6 2010 13:28:05
    #

Login to Send PM

yeahhhhh i want a T-shirt that says

I've Been Buggered! or just "Buggered" (okay...those are mine!)

9. nycyn

Posted 8 years ago
    Wed Oct 6 2010 18:14:23
    #

Login to Send PM

Question for KQ:

How did you come up with that ID? I keep thinking 'exterminator who does drag revues at night?'

10. BBcoukHome

oldtimer

Posted 8 years ago
    Wed Oct 6 2010 19:57:19
    #

Login to Send PM

nycyn - 1 hour ago  » 
    I keep thinking 'exterminator who does drag revues at night?'

Close I think he is a secret drag queen hit man for the mob.

David

11. queenie

newbite

Posted 8 years ago
    Wed Oct 6 2010 20:10:16
    #

Login to Send PM

He is my hero. I learned so much from him and he told me that I do not have bed bugs in my apartment recently. He does have a calming effect, which my psychotherapist was grateful for. Thanks, KillerQueen!!!

12. controlfreak

Posted 8 years ago
    Wed Oct 6 2010 21:33:22
    #

Login to Send PM

I am thinking of trying to convince him to come to Boston to inspect my sad apartment. Just to see if the "error free" dog was really "error free" or not. It may save my husband's sanity and our marriage :). Also i was thinking if this happened when my pco came for the final treatment, it would be priceless to see them in the same room for 5 minutes.

13. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 8 years ago
    Wed Oct 6 2010 22:30:07
    #

Login to Send PM

Ok, you kids have clearly walked off the reservation.

THANKS FOR ALL THE KIND WORDS! But I'm no different then anyone here who takes the time to help others. Most of the time I move it over to the phone because I really hate typing .. but I do the best I can. As always, 20% bug ... 80% customer service =)

David & Winston, I have no words for you 2 nut jobs. lol

14. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 8 years ago
    Wed Oct 6 2010 22:51:20
    #

Login to Send PM

nycyn - 4 hours ago  » 
    Question for KQ:
    How did you come up with that ID? I keep thinking 'exterminator who does drag revues at night?'

http://bedbugger.com/forum/topic/killerqueen-on-youtube-off-topic

15. nycyn

Posted 8 years ago
    Thu Oct 7 2010 1:49:58
    #

Login to Send PM

I was wondering about the band. I like Queen very much yet didn't think of that tune and the lyrics. Good one!

16. srsly

newbite

Posted 8 years ago
    Thu Oct 7 2010 17:27:09
    #

Login to Send PM

It's been two years and all the plastic bags are gone.

Not only did the bed bugs gtfo but the roaches haven't come back either.

I also have no idea how you are able to listen to people for so long, because if I were you I'd have a hell of a migrane.

Thanks man, it is much appreciated... and I keep your number around lest anyone needs your help.

17. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 8 years ago
    Thu Oct 7 2010 19:27:37
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi srsly,

Not sure if you're a client of mine, but I'm glad to see you beat the problem. I'm sure if I heard your real name it would come back to me in a second (not asking you do it here) but thanks again!

Best, KQ

18. DeedleBeetle

oldtimer

Posted 8 years ago
    Thu Oct 7 2010 20:34:56
    #

Login to Send PM

KillerQueen - 21 hours ago  » 
    Ok, you kids have clearly walked off the reservation.
    THANKS FOR ALL THE KIND WORDS! But I'm no different then anyone here who takes the time to help others. Most of the time I move it over to the phone because I really hate typing .. but I do the best I can. As always, 20% bug ... 80% customer service =)

(oh KQ...i'm going to go ahead an issue a general forgiveness for the remark about the reservation on behalf of any Native Americans we have here (such as myself - a person with about 1/8 Muscogee (Creek) blood). The issues concerning reservations and native tribal lands is a really painful one. Anyway, i wanted to take care of this before BuggyinSoCal reads it 'cause i have a feeling that if she's adequately recovered from her illness and has enough energy, she may be calling you to task on that one. Yipes!)

19. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 8 years ago
    Thu Oct 7 2010 23:31:12
    #

Login to Send PM

haha ... Well, I meant no harm or disrespect I'm sure we all know. I didn't even think the statement could be disrespectful before you mentioned it. What is the true meaning BTW of off the reservation?

I'm so dumb it takes me an hour and a half to watch 60 minutes! =)

20. DeedleBeetle

oldtimer

Posted 8 years ago
    Fri Oct 8 2010 0:21:24
    #

Login to Send PM

Hey KQ..

i did think about just ignoring it, 'cause i'm not really so thin skinned, and i figured you had just said it off the cuff and didn't intend anything negative... i think i mostly wanted to be sure that you didn't have to get any other feedback about it.

But since you asked, i think that the phrase: "walked off the reservation" as used above...would mean that someone (us, for instance, when you think we're being a little over the top or out of control as we're pouring out our affection for you) has wandered away from a place where they belong and should remain -- the reservation -- a place and state of imposed order and control.

As you know, the reservations were places designed and set up for Native Americans to live, work, be educated, everything after they were removed from their ancestral lands which were productive, rich and bountiful lands. Mostly the lands where the reservations were set up were really poor quality lands that couldn't sustain crops, livestock, etc. So it really sucked and continues to be a sore point for many Native Americans even to this day!

Anywho....

KQ....Of course i still think you deserve the NoBB Cape, tights, insignia, etc.! You're the best and thanks again for everything. I'm a fan, for sure!!
    hugs!

21. srsly

newbite

Posted 8 years ago
    Fri Oct 8 2010 1:23:35
    #

Login to Send PM

Hey KillerQueen,

Yep I have definitely been a client of yours. While I am glad to see that your reputation has stayed up it is rather unfortunate that it's not for ant infestations.

All the best!

22. Sleepless in NYC

Posted 8 years ago
    Fri Oct 8 2010 1:33:29
    #

Login to Send PM

Ooooh, KQ in a BB Cape and tights. Now, that will give David, aka, handsome dude, a run for his money!

23. DeedleBeetle

oldtimer

Posted 8 years ago
    Fri Oct 8 2010 1:50:49
    #

Login to Send PM

David in his leather and Killer in his Cape and tights!

24. stricken

Posted 8 years ago
    Fri Oct 8 2010 23:18:57
    #

Login to Send PM

Someone higher up asked about the KQ "sainthood" thread from a couple of years ago.... Could this be it?

http://bedbugger.com/forum/topic/killerqueen-the-answer-to-my-prayers

25. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 8 years ago
    Sat Oct 9 2010 0:05:39
    #

Login to Send PM

stricken - 44 minutes ago  » 
    Someone higher up asked about the KQ "sainthood" thread from a couple of years ago.... Could this be it?

Hi Stricken,

Old one there! That is page 2 or at least I only see page 2 of that thread. There were like 30 or so entries before the one I see. Does anyone see page 1 or is it just me?

26. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 8 years ago
    Sat Oct 9 2010 0:43:37
    #

Login to Send PM

KillerQueen - 37 minutes ago  » 

stricken - 44 minutes ago  » 

Hi Stricken,
    Old one there! That is page 2 or at least I only see page 2 of that thread. There were like 30 or so entries before the one I see. Does anyone see page 1 or is it just me?

The thread has 75 posts and I just counted every single one on the page. It's the only page. Nothing is missing.

(Two additional posts were deleted. The top of the thread notes this.)

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  27. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 8 years ago
    Sat Oct 9 2010 0:51:58
    #

Login to Send PM

bahhh ... I just posted in the wrong one.

omisbliss - 1 year ago »
    Hello again everyone. I'm so happy the thread i started is still alive and i do hope it helped many in finding a true professional KILLERQUEEN!
    I just wanted to stop by and let everyone know how i am doing. KILLERQUEEN came to my rescue back in September. He performed his first treatment then and left no stone unturned. Two and a half weeks later he came back for a follow up and felt very confident that i was free. I had gone through so much agony that i asked if he could come back the following month to inspect and spray (due to my own paranoia and not any evidence whatsoever). KILLERQUEEN did come a month later saw no evidence at all but still did his thorough inspection and sprayed. I then scheduled to have him come back two months from then and he did that this past week. Once more he inspected and sprayed and being the honest man that he is told me to stop wasting my money.
    I AM FREE!
    I have not had a single bite since his frist visit, i have not seen any evidence of bed bugs anywhere in my apartment. I am living the life i once knew and was so afraid i would never get back and the person i have to thank is KILLERQUEEN, the woman on this board who recommended him and the person who runs this board.
    I just want to let everyone know that their is a light at the end of the tunnel and my light was KILLERQUEEN!
    I also would like to mention that their is another PCO in the NY area that has been mentioned on this board. I had a consult with him before i knew of KILLERQUEEN. Unfortunately this person never returned calls and was not someone you could access easily. KILLERQUEEN returns calls, makes time for you and takes no shortcuts. A true professional in every way.
    Best of luck to everyone, don't lose the faith and KILLERQUEEN YOU'RE AMAZING!

End Quote

This is the person who started the thread, the person I just quoted. I didn't count but I see newbeebugger at the start of the page. Is that who you see also? I have seen this with other old threads but could never figure out if it was my PC or the thing was just too old. I have found older threads though without this ... so Im still stumped.

28. Ratorja

Posted 8 years ago
    Tue Oct 12 2010 14:07:59
    #

Login to Send PM

I'm definitely a member of the KQ Fan Club

29. BBcoukHome

oldtimer

Posted 8 years ago
    Tue Oct 12 2010 17:43:20
    #

Login to Send PM

KillerQueen - 5 days ago  » 

That is one for the NY papers, KQ speechless. You know we love you big guy, you have a place at my dinner party when we are ready to have it although NY was a good taster session for when it happens.

I am not sure if I am brave or daft enough to try and do something in London and NY on 12th Sept 2011 but if you are up for it I will sponsor the super hero outfit, just send me your sizes I am seeing yellow and black second skin latex with a flowing cape and utility belt (not to self must cut down on online time).

Keep up the good work and try to get some rest.

David

30. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 8 years ago
    Wed Oct 13 2010 1:04:49
    #

Login to Send PM

KillerQueen - 4 days ago  » 
    bahhh ... I just posted in the wrong one.
    omisbliss - 1 year ago »
    Hello again everyone. I'm so happy the thread i started is still alive and i do hope it helped many in finding a true professional KILLERQUEEN!
    I just wanted to stop by and let everyone know how i am doing. KILLERQUEEN came to my rescue back in September. He performed his first treatment then and left no stone unturned. Two and a half weeks later he came back for a follow up and felt very confident that i was free. I had gone through so much agony that i asked if he could come back the following month to inspect and spray (due to my own paranoia and not any evidence whatsoever). KILLERQUEEN did come a month later saw no evidence at all but still did his thorough inspection and sprayed. I then scheduled to have him come back two months from then and he did that this past week.

KillerQueen,

The post you quoted in full above is here:

http://bedbugger.com/forum/topic/killerqueen-the-answer-to-my-prayers?view=all#post-40006

It is not the start of the thread, and I am not sure what happened there.

However, since the post you reposted here exists in another thread, I am going to delete it once you see this.

There is one thread I know of offhand where the original post has disappeared. I can't tell you what happened in this or the case I am thinking of. If I had deleted them, I (as admin) would still see them. I want to stress this is a very rare occurrence. Most times threads show missing posts it was because they were deleted on purpose.

This is a forum with 85K posts and there may be very few cases where something was lost in an upgrade. However, the post you are referring to is alive and well.

31. Winston O. Buggy

oldtimer

Posted 8 years ago
    Wed Oct 13 2010 16:12:40
    #

Login to Send PM

I understand they are coming out with a Killer Queen action figure! It comes with milanos, bedbugs and interchangeable ResideX hats. It also has a vehicle package with bedbug license plates.

32. jrbtnyc

Posted 7 years ago
    Sat Mar 5 2011 11:35:11
    #

Login to Send PM

KillerQueen - 13 hours ago on
    http://bedbugger.com/forum/topic/100-effective-bed-bug-eradication  » 

Key word being"improperly". I use less product then you could possibly imagine and went all of 2010 with 97-98% of every case cleared with 1 treatment. I do a mandatory 2 treatments and didn't have to visit anyone a third time the entire year.
    As for toxicity, common, I know the fear monger thing is a great selling tool for heat or anything else that uses a non chemical approach .. but I also know a teaspoon of salt is more toxic to us then the products I use. People don't even know I treated their place once I leave. Unless they notice the chair in the corner was moved 6 inches to the right.
    I have thousands upon thousands of treatments under my belt since 100% of my business is dedicated to bed bugs ... And everyone is still walking and doing just fine =)
    Keep in mind there are impostors in every profession. Its buyer beware in pest control, just like anything else.

That other thread, "100% Effective Bed Bug Eradication"...

http://bedbugger.com/forum/topic/100-effective-bed-bug-eradication

...actually should have been about KillerQueen!

KQ, you know what – we all need you to become a *trainer* of PCO's nationwide and in fact worldwide!

You get 100% rave reviews uncontested so we need you to replicate that!

If you could endow all PCO's with your skills then the imminent bed bug Götterdämmerung (that's German for cataclysm, apocalypse, etc.) this summer and following could be largely averted.

It's a shame and not fair there's just one of you, available only to New Yorkers.

On every job you do, you should have at least two apprentices with you, with the intention that *they* will become trainers too, of your technique, not just in NYC but in all cities and countries.

Bed bug sufferers everywhere need you to become a "teaching hospital".

How about it?

33. jrbtnyc

Posted 7 years ago
    Sat Mar 5 2011 11:48:05
    #

Login to Send PM

Anyone new to this thread, see also nobugs' blog post at http://bedbugger.com/2009/01/04/killerqueen-speaks-over-at-new-york-vs-bed-bugs.

Plus see many other threads on KQ via http://bedbugger.com/forum/tags/killerqueen.

34. Winston O. Buggy

oldtimer

Posted 7 years ago
    Sat Mar 5 2011 14:49:13
    #

Login to Send PM

Now accepting entries for a Killer Queen theme song.

35. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 7 years ago
    Sat Mar 5 2011 15:38:24
    #

Login to Send PM

He already has one!

[+] Embed the videoGet the Flash Video

36. Winston O. Buggy

oldtimer

Posted 7 years ago
    Sat Mar 5 2011 16:35:16
    #

Login to Send PM

Silly me! I thought it was another bug bites the dust.

37. stressedinthecity

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Mon Mar 14 2011 13:56:40
    #

Login to Send PM

I must add my praises to this thread. Killerqueen is AWESOME!!!! He made an appointment (not a "window"), and arrived early. For the first time I felt like I was dealing with someone who would solve my problem, as opposed to the bedbug equivalent of a used car salesman. He handled my situation professionally, answered all of my questions, and was more knowledgable than any of the (many) others that I've spoken to. He will only treat when necessary. It's clear that he cares, is excellent at his job, and wants to help you get rid of these pests, as opposed to just taking your money. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

38. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 7 years ago
    Mon Mar 14 2011 16:45:02
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you stressed! I'm glad I was able to help you. Stay positive, focused, and get back to living. I promise you, your apartment is 100% clear!

39. jrbtnyc

Posted 7 years ago
    Thu Mar 17 2011 9:30:51
    #

Login to Send PM

stressedinthecity - 2 days ago  » 
    I must add my praises to this thread. Killerqueen is AWESOME!!!! He made an appointment (not a "window"), and arrived early. For the first time I felt like I was dealing with someone who would solve my problem, as opposed to the bedbug equivalent of a used car salesman. He handled my situation professionally, answered all of my questions, and was more knowledgable than any of the (many) others that I've spoken to. He will only treat when necessary. It's clear that he cares, is excellent at his job, and wants to help you get rid of these pests, as opposed to just taking your money. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

stressedinthecity,

Out of curiosity, do you live in an apartment as opposed to a single-unit home?

See http://bedbugger.com/forum/topic/house-vs-apartment .

40. CurrentlyPrego

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Thu Apr 14 2011 18:34:11
    #

Login to Send PM

Yeah, just add me to this list. Heck, I was a fan just from reading about him in the forums, before he took the time to calmly reassure me about my situation. Hoo-ray for KillerQueen!

41. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 7 years ago
    Fri Apr 15 2011 13:14:40
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you Prego!

I'm sure everything will work out just fine for you.

Best of luck!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

281,545 posts in 46,823 topics over 143 months by 20,658 of 21,555 members. Latest: ykngrggpus, DoIHaveBB, Dread Bugs