Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed bug pest control firms (PCOs), Bed bug k9s, etc.

KILLER QUEEN saved my life from bedbugs!

(5 posts)
  1. bbfreethxtokillerqueen

newbite

Posted 9 years ago
    Tue Dec 22 2009 16:12:40
    #

Login to Send PM

I'd just like to take a few minutes to REALLY REALLY THANK the Killer Queen of bedbugs. I think it's only appropriate that I'm posting this NOW...literally a YEAR after I had the Killer Queen come treat my bedbugged apartment in Brooklyn. I was scared to say this for a long time, but my apartment is bedbug free...i haven't been bitten since around 2 months after he first treated my apartment.

Killer Queen is not only the most informed professional in the bedbug control industry, but he should also be certified in the psychological treatment of this terrible epidemic of bedbugs. He spoke to me numerous times and calmed me down when i thought the horror of the situation would never end. with his help, it DID end and now i sleep much better at night.

He's incredibly well educated for how to treat the problem and place the product around your apartment, he's thorough, and was extremely nice and attentive to all of my questions and concerns. knock on wood, i hope to NEVER EVER EVER have to deal with bedbugs again in my lifetime, but i would call the Killer Queen immediately if i did. and if you're struggling with this right now? you should call him too...

thank you Killer Queen

Julia

2. BettyV4

Posted 9 years ago
    Tue Dec 22 2009 18:12:09
    #

Login to Send PM

never know

3. cilecto

oldtimer

Posted 9 years ago
    Tue Dec 22 2009 20:58:55
    #

Login to Send PM

What, another KQ fan?

Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night...
    - Psalms 91:5-7

(Not an pro)
  4. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 9 years ago
    Tue Dec 22 2009 21:10:45
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello Julia!!!

Thanks for the kind words! I remember this treatment as if it were yesterday. I was thinking of it just these past few days because I remember spending countless hours in your place & it was New Years Eve. I was wondering how I was going to ring in the New Year again =) I think I finished at like 11:30pm.

Trying to get the others to cooperate was very challenging for both of us. I remember standing in the kitchen for over an hour explaining to one roommate that it was his problem as well, even if he was not getting bitten at that time.

I’m glad everything went well and I’m happy that life is back to normal for you. Thank you for the referrals, I know I have worked for a few friends of yours.

Bed bug free in 2010! Cheers!

5. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 9 years ago
    Tue Dec 22 2009 23:24:49
    #

Login to Send PM

cilecto - 2 hours ago  » 
    What, another KQ fan?

=) This was about 300 treatments ago and prolly 400 inspections past. Can I sleep yet?

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,942 posts in 49,856 topics over 154 months by 21,816 of 22,282 members. Latest: bobtheworry, Whiskeygirl, bbquest19