Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Tales of Bed Bug Woe

Killer Queen and His Compassion

(10 posts)
  1. BettyV4

Posted 10 years ago
    Thu Mar 26 2009 18:03:31
    #

Login to Send PM

This human being, Killer Queen, is the kind of person you may get the glorious opportunity of meeting just once in your life. Actually there was a doctor when my dad was dieing who was also quote wonderful. No one though, in my later life has left more of an impression then KQ.

I used to come to this site posting my tears that came in all shapes and sizes. My melt-down; my hysteria; my deepest pain and sorrow. It was always in conjunction with difficulties other then bed bugs as well - but the critters put me in a place of grave distance from this planet. I went on anti-depressants, tranquilizers, fought with my family for not taking this as seriously as I did, feeling all alone and tormented, contracted several PCO's, one in particular that was good, but just didn't hit the mark for some reason. I found this site through the grace of God. I'm far from a religious person but believe in prayer and meditation through 12 stap programs here in NYC. KQ responded to my posts. Finally, after some time passing he showed up yesterday at my house and performed his magic. I stayed at a hotel and when I came home this morning everything was put in its place. I actually felt safe walking in. A brand new feeling. Or one I haven't experienced in a year and half. I still have the issues with my 21 year old daughter and her growing up issues, but the insanity and fear of walking through my door is left somewhere else. So with all my heart, and inner being, Killer Queen, I thank you for the person you are, and the person you're evolving into. What you give out to the universe will ultimately come back to you and your family.

2. BugBoy911

Posted 10 years ago
    Thu Mar 26 2009 18:18:22
    #

Login to Send PM

Killa you one of a kind man. This job really does bring about great opportunities to help people. I helped an old jewish lady today who didn't speak english that good. She was pointing and pointing and trying to explain to me, yet we connected using sign language and good eye contact. After I found and showed her were the harborage area was for she was going crazy looking for them. I treated the area and just the smile on this ladies face spoke more than words could offer. I"m so glad some of you people found this site and were able to find killerqueen and didn't have to go threw some of these PCO nightmares we read about so often. I"m so glad your doing better Betty!! Its gotta be a New York thing....:)

3. Adele

Posted 10 years ago
    Thu Mar 26 2009 19:03:40
    #

Login to Send PM

Betty - I'm glad that KQ has helped you and I'm sure he will appreciate your very heartfelt note.

I've been evangelizing about KQ and how special he is for about 6-7 months.

During that time I think I must have sounded like an obsessed rock-star fan (having someone help you get rid of these beasts after 5-6 PCO firms who could not - can make you feel like that).

I had so many people PM me about him to ask but I don't think it was until others started to sing his praises as well that my postings were validated

he is truly a very special PCO not only becasue he completes the job for which he is paid - ie he eradicates the bedbugs (and in my experience THAT alone is a rare thing for most PCO's) but he alse CARES a great deal about people in general and is not doing this work for the money alone.

God bless KillerQueen and all he has helped out of this ordeal

4. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 10 years ago
    Thu Mar 26 2009 19:09:24
    #

Login to Send PM

Adele,

I think it's healthy if people are skeptical about PCOs until they know more.

One good review isn't enough.

Don't take it personally.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  5. Adele

Posted 10 years ago
    Thu Mar 26 2009 19:13:23
    #

Login to Send PM

Nobugs - I absolutely did not take it personally!!! Did my posting come across as I did? not my intent at all

I think a healthy bit of skepticism is good especially when it validates what I've been saying all along!!

6. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 10 years ago
    Thu Mar 26 2009 19:25:22
    #

Login to Send PM

Got it!

7. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 10 years ago
    Thu Mar 26 2009 20:59:35
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you for such kind words Betty. I'm sure things will improve for you now. I can't write like most of the folks do here... but I truly appreciate the thoughtful & kind reviews. Thank you soo soo much! KQ

Adele .. Maybe I'll put you on the payroll =) But thank you so much as well!

8. OutOutDarnBugs

Posted 10 years ago
    Fri Mar 27 2009 17:23:46
    #

Login to Send PM

Another fan of KQ, here. Not only did he work his magic on my apartment, he always answers my questions when I call him, calms my fears, and is an all-around great guy. It's nice to have someone so stable and knowing when you're going through rough times!

9. Badbadbugs

newbite

Posted 10 years ago
    Sun Mar 29 2009 23:45:44
    #

Login to Send PM

I glad your situation has come along well!

Im a bit confused.
    So bear with me. Im not in the best of mental condition at the moment.lol.

So this KillerQueen gentleman is this super bug expert who lives.. where?

Could someone please explain to me how he works?

Thank you(:

10. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 10 years ago
    Sun Mar 29 2009 23:57:48
    #

Login to Send PM

Badbedbugs,

He is a NYC PCO.

He posted two spaces above yours. If you have questions for him (or anyone else on the forums) click PM this user.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,607 posts in 49,509 topics over 153 months by 21,693 of 22,135 members. Latest: mrssachvz, mandy717, Lodo956