K9 Inspection Promises Hope!

(3 posts)
  1. Itchybutdealing

Posted 11 years ago
    Fri Apr 18 2008 11:18:25
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi All,

Jada (K9) came today with Ralph and only found bed bugs in one sealed bag in our masterbedroom. We had put it to dry on high for 20 minutes, but as there was a thick sweater in the group maybe one egg stayed on without dying? Anyways we will not claim success as of yet and continue to do laundry and live out of plastic bags for our clothes but as the living room has been given an all clear everytime, I might unpack some of our magazines. Our books were left as is. I really hope and pray that this is it for us but will wait until the summer to claim victory, as we all know how resiliant these pests can be! We have been treated 3 times for a light infestation!!

2. MixedFeelings

Posted 11 years ago
    Fri Apr 18 2008 11:22:07
    #

Login to Send PM

That's great, good for you.

I hope our turn for success is soon!!

MF

3. bedbugchick

newbite

Posted 11 years ago
    Fri Apr 18 2008 21:58:59
    #

Login to Send PM

So glad you've managed to control it! I'm sure K9's explained this, but sometimes the dogs have false positives. I know you're taking every precaution, and you should, but my fingers are crossed for you that this was just a residual buggy smell! I hope y ou're on your way to bug-free!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,735 posts in 50,026 topics over 155 months by 21,875 of 22,358 members. Latest: weluckyfew201, questioning_bugger, Mikayah