Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed Bug Treatment

Just had my 1st treatment with a new company

(2 posts)
  1. Itchybutdealing

Posted 11 years ago
    Mon Jun 16 2008 15:51:39
    #

Login to Send PM

Ok. So we had four treatments with the old company and still were getting bitten. So had a new co come with their dog. They never found any bugs with their eyes, but the dog sniffed them out in the bedrooms (we never saw anything though). So now we will wait. The tech suggested that we may be getting reinfested by visitors.

How do you guys prevent reinfestation by the babysitter, the playdate...etc?

Is it possible that we don't have bbs and I am being taken for a ride?

Thanks. I am really sick of this it is going on 4 months. I don't know how much more time I can take off of work for this stuff! Also it is driving my kids bananas!

2. heartattackhelpme

newbite

Posted 11 years ago
    Mon Jun 16 2008 21:54:27
    #

Login to Send PM

I am having the same problem.
    My son goes back and forth to his Father's.
    I have been chemically sprayed 4 times and once thermally and still bit.
    I am renting a dog and bringing the dog to his house....or should I say trying.
    He doesn't want to upset his girlfriend as she has a cat. The dot might upset the cat.
    My son's room is downstairs, so the bugs are probably there. Maybe I will have to wait until they crawl up and bite her. How crazy?
    It is so shocking to find out how fast they spread. How hard to git rid of.
    My son is so annoyed with me too.
    He has been bitten but not as much as I am.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,305 posts in 50,167 topics over 155 months by 21,928 of 22,425 members. Latest: xterra888, MaryPoppinsYall, nomorecreepycrawlies