Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed bug bites, skin, etc.

Just found new bites. Are they back?

(2 posts)
  1. ohnoooooo

newbite

Posted 5 months ago
    Tue Jul 31 2018 23:35:34
    #

Login to Send PM

I made a previous thread about IDing a bedbug (which it wasn't, thankfully). To make a long story short I go to work via public transport and I caught some unwanted guests there. I found them on the 20th of July on the couch and over the weekend my work clothes were bagged and everything around the couch was bagged, then double bagged with white trash bags and was settled on the opposite end of the room. The couch was thrown out. I vacuumed, sprayed with 91% alcohol daily, then last week it was every other day. I've sleep in my sister's bed for the past week and I've diligently checked every layer of her bed EXCEPT the boxspring because the mattress itself is too heavy for me to lift up (sheets, mattress pad, foam, the mattress itself). She goes out often to work so I can't ask her for help often.

I thought everything was ok until I noticed a few bites on my right side just now, near the waist. I thought it was just a few regular bug bites (we have flies buzzing around) until I looked in a mirror. A line of bites, three in pairs of two, one singular. My stomach fucking dropped. Bed bugs are my ultimate fear and the singular experience I've had with them sent me into a deep depression and paranoia and nightmares and I don't think I can do this again. I already bought some Diatomaceous Earth for nooks and crannies but I don't know where to spray if I can't find any. I haven't seen any on the bed nor on my cat (he's black so it would be easy to find any crawling on him). I have yet to check the boxspring because like I said, I can't do it by myself.

I don't want to wait until I see one to start doing something but I don't want to place faith in the bites going away with nothing else happening or a seemingly delayed reaction, because they can go for a week and then start going at it with the bites again. I don't know what to do. I'll post pictures of the bites when I can.

2. ohnoooooo

newbite

Posted 5 months ago
    Wed Aug 1 2018 0:08:48
    #

Login to Send PM

I'm linking a few pictures. I'm sorry for my unsightly gut but unfortunately, that's where they are. This is the best I can do since my camera isn't the greatest and I'm not flexible at all.

https://m.imgur.com/a/mn8d4Od
    https://m.imgur.com/a/AguXRx4

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

283,867 posts in 47,243 topics over 145 months by 20,836 of 21,126 members. Latest: pinkfoxes, Tomwilson28, aeb19