Just found and killed bug on couch, blood came out. please help me ID pics

(3 posts)
  1. isthisabedbug11

newbite

Posted 4 months ago
    Thu Jun 27 2019 16:17:36
    #

Login to Send PM

I was sitting on my couch studying, when I noticed a very small darkish bug crawling towards on the couch. I did not think much of it, until I killed the bug, and blood came out. The thing is, I sleep on my couch all the time, and am pretty sure I have no bed bug bites... no itchiness anywhere or anything like that. My mattress is literally three days new, although unrelated to my couch, I know they can switch locations. I should say that before acquiring a new mattress, I hated my old one so much, I slept on my couch probably more often. I attached pictures of the bug,. but only after I have smushed it so I am not sure if it's enough info. Anything you guys could tell me about how to find more, and/or confirm what I got going on, would be very very very appreciated. Thank you in advance.

https://imgur.com/a/uWhYbXw

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 4 months ago
    Thu Jun 27 2019 18:16:19
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

It's neither blood nor a bedbug.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro
  3. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 4 months ago
    Thu Jun 27 2019 18:16:21
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

It's neither blood nor a bedbug.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,664 posts in 50,011 topics over 155 months by 21,869 of 22,351 members. Latest: pleasestop, paintersmelbourne, Mercy Me