Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed Bug Treatment

@Jim Danca and other pros

(5 posts)
  1. Livingagain

Posted 2 years ago
    Mon Oct 31 2016 20:50:13
    #

Login to Send PM

Ok, you guys keep talking about effective treatment. What would you expect for effective treatment for this problem in a medium big house with lots of furniture and three kids running around and two cats. What would an effective treatment look like?

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Mon Oct 31 2016 23:07:30
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

In my case effective treatment is not a fixed step 1 followed by step 2 type protocol. It is a set of processes decided once the property has been inspected.

It takes into account the level of infestation, the dispersal pattern and if any treatment has occurred to date.

It also focuses not only on the current activity in the home but on stopping the introduction as well.

The only constants are that it will most likely be based on:

• The use of the Cimex Eradicator
    • The use of a residual organic material
    • The use of Passive+ Monitors
    • Clear educational materials

The balance is between doing what's best for the infestation resolution without overly impacting the quality of life in the home. It helps that after 13+ years we have seen most feasible
    Combinations of infestation and family life.

Hope that helps explain.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.
  3. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Tue Nov 1 2016 15:05:11
    #

Login to Send PM

I don't know if I understand the question. To me, "effective treatment" means solving a bed bug problem. Treatment is either effective (solved) or not.

4. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Tue Nov 1 2016 15:16:57
    #

Login to Send PM

Are you asking for a treatment plan based on house size and occupants? There's no standard formula, it would take a detailed inspection to see what kind of treatment is required.

5. Livingagain

Posted 2 years ago
    Tue Nov 1 2016 16:05:35
    #

Login to Send PM

Could I get one of you guys to my house? I'll pay flight, etc. Killer Queen, I'm not too far, only in CT.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

293,305 posts in 49,236 topics over 152 months by 21,584 of 22,005 members. Latest: Robbysee, Elephant88, Nobugsplsto