(7 posts)
  1. Pplm333

newbite

Posted 8 months ago
    Tue Jan 30 2018 10:55:58
    #

Login to Send PM

Guys I really need help.

It started around June and I honestly thought for the longest time I was getting bit from outside/during the day. They were usually around my ankles and feet and that’s usually where I get bit. I’m also allergic to bug bites - pretty much any bug, which is why I didn’t think they were bed bugs. Also I was only getting 2 bites every 4 weeks. But this has been happening since June. I can’t find any evidence of bugs, my sheets are white and no blood stains.

A day before I got 3 bites on my neck, shoulder and chin. Last night - maybe an hour after sleeping I got really itchy. I went to the washroom and this is the most I’ve ever gotten bit JAN PIC

This was in December
    DEC PIC 1
    DEC PIC 2

They itchy like crazy for 3 days and then they’re gone. Someone please help!!!

2. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 8 months ago
    Tue Jan 30 2018 11:53:04
    #

Login to Send PM

The timeline that you're presenting doesn't make me think bed bugs at all.

Killer of bed bugs for Homeless Empowerment Program
  3. Pplm333

newbite

Posted 8 months ago
    Tue Jan 30 2018 11:56:06
    #

Login to Send PM

BigDummy - 2 minutes ago  » 
    The timeline that you're presenting doesn't make me think bed bugs at all.

Would you have any clue as to what it could be? Any advice would help!

4. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 8 months ago
    Tue Jan 30 2018 12:49:42
    #

Login to Send PM

Ankle bites make me think fleas, but without being there I wouldn't know where to even start.

5. Tinny4

newbite

Posted 8 months ago
    Thu Feb 1 2018 0:18:44
    #

Login to Send PM

I literally created a profile JUST so I could post this. We’ve had two episodes of ‘we think it’s bedbugs but no evidence’. First I basically went crazy and threw out everything soft from our rooms. Steamed everything..you know the drill. Second time I decided to have our dog checked ( he had dandruff..checked it out). Well hallelujah...dandruff mites!!!! Two treatments in out of four and no more bites!!! Something worth checking.

6. Pplm333

newbite

Posted 8 months ago
    Tue Feb 6 2018 10:15:26
    #

Login to Send PM

Tinny4 - 5 days ago  » 
    I literally created a profile JUST so I could post this. We’ve had two episodes of ‘we think it’s bedbugs but no evidence’. First I basically went crazy and threw out everything soft from our rooms. Steamed everything..you know the drill. Second time I decided to have our dog checked ( he had dandruff..checked it out). Well hallelujah...dandruff mites!!!! Two treatments in out of four and no more bites!!! Something worth checking.

Haha! Thanks for making an account. Unfortunately, i don't have a dog!

7. Pplm333

newbite

Posted 8 months ago
    Tue Feb 6 2018 10:16:47
    #

Login to Send PM

Tinny4 - 5 days ago  » 

Haha! Thanks for making an account. Unfortunately, i don't have a dog!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

280,486 posts in 46,591 topics over 142 months by 20,549 of 21,416 members. Latest: srbutler, Nomorepleaze, pestbreaker