Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed bug bites, skin, etc.

Itchy spot has a 'pimple' in the center?

(4 posts)
  1. misery

Posted 5 years ago
    Wed Oct 8 2014 20:28:49
    #

Login to Send PM

Could this be a bed bug bite? It's not in a very......photogenic place. But it's basically a mosquito bite with a pimple in the middle, it is the second (the first is healed) I have had in the past weeks. Could bed bugs do that? If so is it infected? Should I worry about staph?

Not a pro here. Call me Jon Snow...... for I know nothing, except what I've experienced.
  2. ItchyBump

newbite

Posted 5 years ago
    Wed Oct 8 2014 23:47:03
    #

Login to Send PM

My first bites were welts. They didn't turn into any type of pimple or blister. Almost 2 years later they now turn into the exact same bumps you described. If it wasn't for the 2 or 3 bump pattern, I'd probably right them off as zits. I always get them on my forehead, cheeks and chest area. I seldom get them around my ears anymore.

I've recently been using DE, coupled with isolation of bed, declutter and caulking voids.

I don't know if you bumps are a resultof bbs or not but keep an eye of them and even be proactive in properly sealing/treating your home.

Keep us posted on anything new, and I really hope it isn't bbs. Hang in there.

3. misery

Posted 5 years ago
    Thu Oct 9 2014 7:00:17
    #

Login to Send PM

Well it's definitely a bite, since i've had two in a couple weeks the timing was suspicious to me. I'm just curious if I need to worry about bacteria. I vaguely remember being told bed bugs could carry staph but I don't know if they can spread it. Thank you for your reply!!

4. ItchyBump

newbite

Posted 5 years ago
    Thu Oct 9 2014 10:32:02
    #

Login to Send PM

You are very welcome. They supposedly carry many diseases but have not been known to spread any. Otherwise, many people would be in for some major illnesss.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,735 posts in 50,026 topics over 155 months by 21,875 of 22,358 members. Latest: weluckyfew201, questioning_bugger, Mikayah