is this normal post-treatment?

(2 posts)
  1. freakout

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Wed Jan 11 2012 6:25:22
    #

Login to Send PM

It's been 2 1/2 months since my treatments and about every 2-3 weeks I find a random bb. I found some over the 1st month which I was told was normal after treatment. Over second month I've come across 2. (one under my bed crawling across the encasement, 1 on the couch-possibly from curtains from another room that I laid on the couch when I was painting the other room) I have called my PCO over the past month but all he tells me is to keep a look-out. Is this normal to see this so long after treatment? or should I be requesting another treatment?

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 7 years ago
    Wed Jan 11 2012 6:53:56
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

I would strongly advise you to check with all adjoining neighbours to make sure they are not the source.

If they are not then check your work locations and vehicles for signs of activity.

Without knowing more details in terms of the level of infestation, the duration and the likley source its hard to say that is "normal" for any given bedbug situation but from what you have described I would be starting to look at alternative sources for the infestation.

It may not be a matter of getting another treatment but actually working out what the source is in your situation.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,802 posts in 49,808 topics over 154 months by 21,798 of 22,264 members. Latest: ireallydontwantbedbugs, bbinquiry_1, Smar1991