Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Detection / Identification of bed bugs

is this bed bug related ?

(4 posts)
  1. dude

Posted 1 year ago
    Sat Sep 1 2018 17:25:18
    #

Login to Send PM

been finding these things quite often on my bed. is this like dried up bed bug feces?

2. dude

Posted 1 year ago
    Sat Sep 1 2018 17:25:50
    #

Login to Send PM

3. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 1 year ago
    Sat Sep 1 2018 21:20:34
    #

Login to Send PM

I doubt it. Was it attached to anything?

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  4. dude

Posted 1 year ago
    Sat Sep 1 2018 21:57:40
    #

Login to Send PM

no, I've just been finding it every now and then on my bed. like i had some bites about a month or 2 ago that resembled bed bug bites in like groups of threes on both my legs and thighs and ankles and shins.

So i was very paranoid about bed bugs but like i checked my mattress i lifted it up to check the under of the mattress and the top of the box spring put traps in the legs of my bed frame but i could not find a single bug

further more i had some black spots on my mattress that also resembled feces but no matter how much i tried i could not find any shed skins of bed bugs or any live bugs either. I live with 6 other people in a 3 bedroom apartment and there no signs of activity on them.

I came to the conclusion that it must have been fleas but i have no pets and the place is vaccumed daily so i assumed the fleas got wiped out cause it wasnt a proper habitat for them.

Now i see that weird thing in the link above and makes me paranoid.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,214 posts in 50,140 topics over 155 months by 21,919 of 22,414 members. Latest: Bigworm, Cain69, Bery10