(3 posts)
  1. ttorres345

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Tue Sep 19 2017 1:41:40
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,
    So lately I been noticing bite on my leg and I'm hoping they are just mosquitos attacking me. I tried to look for bed bugs and there is no sign. My sheets are black so I can't tell whether there has been any activity. I keep finding these around my room atleast 3 times and I feel like they keep popping up. Is this bed bug related at all? They look like seeds but they have a whole in it. Is this some sort of egg of any kind? Please let me know your feed back!!

Ps: my roommate says she's been noticing bites as well. And they appear ONLY on my legs, mostly on the back where my calves are, back of the thigh, and back of the knees. Here is the picture of the seed looking eggs?

https://imgur.com/gallery/SH0Jt

2. psychologically_messed_up

Posted 2 years ago
    Tue Sep 19 2017 4:39:46
    #

Login to Send PM

I don't know what that is but BB eggs are white.

"When you hear hoofbeats, think horses not zebras" Theodore Woodward

I am, by no means, a pro. I'm simply a person that has had unfortunate luck, and somehow acquired the little guys.
    Any/all 'advice' I have to share is based on my own personal history and/or things I've read from the professionals on this site.
    My profession is medical, which is where I am confident in any advice I give, however rare it may be.
  3. loubugs

old timer

Posted 2 years ago
    Tue Sep 19 2017 5:09:01
    #

Login to Send PM

Looks like seed-related. Definitely not insect part or bed bug related. You need to compare to pictures of bed bugs and eggs so you will understand.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,692 posts in 50,016 topics over 155 months by 21,870 of 22,352 members. Latest: paintersmelbourne, Mercy Me, mrdinosaur