Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Detection / Identification of bed bugs

Is this Bed Bug fecal matter? [a: no]

(2 posts)
  1. ScaredChicagoRes

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Nov 4 2016 10:27:50
    #

Login to Send PM

I found this in my bed, and also in one other clump in the bed. This picture is very zoomed. They are squishy with substance (like dried dirt) so it definitely isn't fuzz. When I googled bed bug poop, sometimes it looks vaguely like this. I'm just trying to get a second opinion

Untitled<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Nov 4 2016 11:05:37
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

100% not bed bug related. Its bobbles from material. If you zoom in, you can clearly see:

bobblescropped by David Cain, on Flickr

If you adjust the contrast it's much clearer:

bobblescroppedenhanced by David Cain, on Flickr

If you have a look at Gallery 3 in the section below you will see other examples:

Bed Bugs Limited Image Galleries

Hope that helps.

Davod Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,975 posts in 49,594 topics over 153 months by 21,728 of 22,175 members. Latest: Scaredofbugzzzz, AVersicolor26626, nadialula