Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Detection / Identification of bed bugs

is this bb blood ??

(6 posts)
  1. cantcallit2016

Posted 2 years ago
    Sat Dec 10 2016 12:17:32
    #

Login to Send PM

Plz any help would be great went through bb nightmare yr. Ago after 6 pco sprays moving buying all new furniture am eat up with bumps scars spots of small blood on sheets and pillow slip just haven't seen a actual bb in 7 months could anyone tell me does this look like bb blood plz ?? [IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/20z7bl2.jpg[/IMG

2. cantcallit2016

Posted 2 years ago
    Sat Dec 10 2016 12:19:53
    #

Login to Send PM

Sorry here's actual photo http://tinypic.com/r/20z7bl2/9

3. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Sat Dec 10 2016 13:40:35
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

No it's not bed bug confirming, please see the blood spots on sheets primer for example images.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro
  4. cantcallit2016

Posted 2 years ago
    Sat Dec 10 2016 20:26:23
    #

Login to Send PM

Ty David just can't understand had them a yr. Ago and had no trouble seeing actual bug but this new bed has been encased and moved away from the wall took more precautions since last time am finding these on pillow slip and bumps some leaves scars all over body had this apt checked twice and treated once as well oco came up with nothing guess gonna get some good monitors see what that brings

5. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Sun Dec 11 2016 4:25:50
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Yes Monitor to confirm it's not bed bugs and give you that peace of mind but fresh blood is.most commonly caused by things other than bed bugs.

As for"it was bed bugs in the past, therefore it's likely again" all I can say is I have had the flu in the past but I don't assume every time I am ill I have the flu.

Hope that makes sense.

David

6. cantcallit2016

Posted 2 years ago
    Sun Dec 11 2016 22:21:13
    #

Login to Send PM

Ty for the advice David actually in the process of setting climbups with powder under legs of my bed the bed its self is new and has been encased since bought it as well as pillows so everything is white as well bed is good 8 inches close too a foot away from the wall so maybe will find out just exhausted with the bumps and scars on body as would anyone lol but ty

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,797 posts in 49,805 topics over 154 months by 21,798 of 22,264 members. Latest: ireallydontwantbedbugs, bbinquiry_1, Smar1991