(2 posts)
  1. concernedperson12

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Tue Jun 18 2019 12:18:05
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi all,

I found this on my t-shirt after being outside/on the bus here in Germany. I've dealt with bb's before and now am extremely paranoid. The torso to me looks very much like a bedbug but the head/antennae look very different including being striped.

I'm having a small freak out right and would just like some clarification over what this is.

https://imgur.com/a/KMOY3W0

2. loubugs

old timer

Posted 3 months ago
    Tue Jun 18 2019 12:47:19
    #

Login to Send PM

concernedperson12 - 28 minutes ago  » 
    Hi all,
    I found this on my t-shirt after being outside/on the bus here in Germany. I've dealt with bb's before and now am extremely paranoid. The torso to me looks very much like a bedbug but the head/antennae look very different including being striped.
    I'm having a small freak out right and would just like some clarification over what this is.

Stay calm. It's a booklouse.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,691 posts in 49,781 topics over 154 months by 21,790 of 22,255 members. Latest: bedbugsonthebrain, Worried-bedbugger, Smacker82