(5 posts)
  1. Illy

newbite

Posted 8 months ago
    Thu Mar 22 2018 0:07:05
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello,

Found this one lonely bug in my bed this morning - no bites on me. Entire family has searched the bed but there are no other obvious signs. I take a lot of public transit. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

2. Illy

newbite

Posted 8 months ago
    Thu Mar 22 2018 0:08:39
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello,
    Found this one lonely bug in my bed this morning - no bites on me. Entire family has searched the bed but there are no other obvious signs. I take a lot of public transit. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/139259296@N04/27078505678/in/dateposted-public/

3. loubugs

old timer

Posted 8 months ago
    Thu Mar 22 2018 7:08:10
    #

Login to Send PM

Illy - 7 hours ago  » 
    Hello,

Yes. Fed adult female bed bug.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.
  4. Illy

newbite

Posted 8 months ago
    Thu Mar 22 2018 9:22:40
    #

Login to Send PM

Nobody has seen any bites and we have thoroughly checked the bed (it is only used a couple of days a week). Is it possible it was just a hitch hiker that I brought home via public transit the same night?

5. loubugs

old timer

Posted 8 months ago
    Thu Mar 22 2018 10:07:44
    #

Login to Send PM

Illy - 44 minutes ago  » 
    Nobody has seen any bites and we have thoroughly checked the bed (it is only used a couple of days a week). Is it possible it was just a hitch hiker that I brought home via public transit the same night?

could be and/or you are not reacting to bites

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

281,557 posts in 46,824 topics over 143 months by 20,659 of 21,556 members. Latest: DoIHaveBB, Dread Bugs, gbbedbug